unable to align screen my omnia

Guest sequdaz

Hi, i'm unable to align screen my omnia2 after flashing a fresh rom. tried different roms but i had the same problem.

it's probably a hardware issue but is there any workaround for it? :(

• 1 month later...
Guest deadcore
Hi, i'm unable to align screen my omnia2 after flashing a fresh rom. tried different roms but i had the same problem.

it's probably a hardware issue but is there any workaround for it? :)

+1

same problem here,after flashing a few different rom,i can't align screen my omnia2..

Guest deadcore
Do you mean, that you can't enter the alignment app or that your results are not saved?

i think the result is not save,i did it more than 15x but nothing happen,...

• 1 month later...
Guest deadcore

it's probably a hardware issue but is there any workaround for it? :unsure:

try this software it's usefull for by pass align screen after flashing a fresh rom

MSP_RemoteAlignment.zip

Guest shadowangel

I've the same issue and, in my case, the problem is in the touch screen... It's upper left part is not touchable (when I touch it, the phone answer as if I touched the upper middle of the screen)

So I guess that, when trying to align, the phone checks if the values are within range and, if not, it restarts the alignment.

Guest deadcore
I've the same issue and, in my case, the problem is in the touch screen... It's upper left part is not touchable (when I touch it, the phone answer as if I touched the upper middle of the screen)

So I guess that, when trying to align, the phone checks if the values are within range and, if not, it restarts the alignment.

i've same problem @upper left screen not tochable,and i think the problem is in my touch screen,...

this my calibration data: (do not copy paste this to normal lcd/ i have problem @upper left screen)

245,390 165,670 125,115 390,115 414,670

just do a trial erorr,@165 and 414 until you feel satisfied,this trick little bit usefull for my omnia :P

hope this can help you chef :rolleyes:

Edited by deadcore