Disable Beta Watermark (Fixed)

Guest nickmo20

Guest nickmo20

I'm using build 23569 and got it to boot but beta mark is still there... the KITCHEN I'm using shows it's disabled/patched (aka fixes timebomb)... could it be that it's not fixed?

Back in the day cooking for the i910 Omnia, there were files I found on XDA or Modaco to patch that manually but XDA did away with there Omnia i9x0 sections....

Anyone able to save me by posting/locating/sharing those tools? I don't have them anymore because I had a HDD fail on my old PC before I could back it up.

thanks!

I guess it's late, and i can never figure stuff out when i'm tired.. so i'll sleep on it and update everyone in a few days when i'm off again

Edited by nickmo20

Guest amdzero
I'm using build 23569 and got it to boot but beta mark is still there... the KITCHEN I'm using shows it's disabled/patched (aka fixes timebomb)... could it be that it's not fixed?

Back in the day cooking for the i910 Omnia, there were files I found on XDA or Modaco to patch that manually but XDA did away with there Omnia i9x0 sections....

Anyone able to save me by posting/locating/sharing those tools? I don't have them anymore because I had a HDD fail on my old PC before I could back it up.

thanks!

I guess it's late, and i can never figure stuff out when i'm tired.. so i'll sleep on it and update everyone in a few days when i'm off again

There is a beta registry as well. You can set it to anything you like, but its beta out of the box. Where did you get your 23569 packages? Shouldn't they have modded them out already?

http://joojoobee666.ppckitchen.org/Kitchens/?C=M;O=D

Guest nickmo20

Mobile underground like X said. Once I got a chance to sit down and re-unpack the kitchen and trim it down with 23569 it's actually booting instead of hanging. When the kitchen starts building it says it patches the timebomb and takes out the beta keys.

I'll try the link you posted... man, if i had some solid time to commit to and work on this stuff, it would be a lot less worrisome!

thanks again!

MsgLog.txt

Edited by nickmo20

Guest nickmo20

ALRIGHT!!! finally!! after days/weeks of cooking without errors in the log, yet having errors, I found a resolution! I took the XIP 23569 from http://joojoobee666.ppckitchen.org/Kitchens/?C=M;O=D and combined it with the SYS of the mobileunderground.com site, and now it's bootable! without watermarks, or timebombs!!! And I only deleted and redownloaded the kitchen twice, and system file folders 3 or 4 times! and I updated the kitchen to 3.0.1 and a new cabarc.exe in the tools folder to make it complete!

I want to thank xLightwaverX and AMDZero for their hours of patience as I sort through all the b.s. that kept happening.... Not sure why i had the issues that i did. I'm just that unlucky apparently, haha! (no, but seriously)

Guest xlightwaverx
ALRIGHT!!! finally!! after days/weeks of cooking without errors in the log, yet having errors, I found a resolution! I took the XIP 23569 from http://joojoobee666.ppckitchen.org/Kitchens/?C=M;O=D and combined it with the SYS of the mobileunderground.com site, and now it's bootable! without watermarks, or timebombs!!! And I only deleted and redownloaded the kitchen twice, and system file folders 3 or 4 times! and I updated the kitchen to 3.0.1 and a new cabarc.exe in the tools folder to make it complete!

I want to thank xLightwaverX and AMDZero for their hours of patience as I sort through all the b.s. that kept happening.... Not sure why i had the issues that i did. I'm just that unlucky apparently, haha! (no, but seriously)

You just could have watched the video I made in the kitchen thread, it would have been easier :D

X