[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest Dömy
The whole WiFi folder from CM7 or what? Why did you use it - because there was a problem like this?

Only the WiFi folder from CM7 :D because they will not disconnect the Wifi, after the screen is OFF :D The speed is almost identical for me.

Guest ahngau
Only the WiFi folder from CM7 :D because they will not disconnect the Wifi, after the screen is OFF :D The speed is almost identical for me.

Nightly 28, I presumed?

Guest Bob@Desire

@Dömy or anybody else

Is it possible to write a short How-To for the folder change or create a update.zip? I'm using the JJ RLS9

Thanks

Guest R_Bachman

Installed yesterday and no probs so far. Battery levels are a bit jumpy but i'll give it some days as kallt suggested.

Ty for the great work Kallt !

Guest Len Ash
Is it just for me or does´nt Youtube work in the browser? Can only view videos from the app.

This is an old one... YT NEVER works in a browser on Blades. Period. Use the YT APP.

Guest Nognir
Is it just for me or does´nt Youtube work in the browser? Can only view videos from the app.

Blade packs an ARMv6 CPU, not an ARMv7 which is required for Flash in browser (besides 2.2 or higher version of Android)

Guest Len Ash
Anyone else having problems with the clock ?

Clock is using only one dot instead of colon ?

Look at my post above with screenshot - 2 dots/colon. Have you set your locale correctly or installed something odd?

Edited by Len Ash

Guest nut88
Look at my post above with screenshot - 2 dots/colon. Have you set your locale correctly or installed something odd?

Time zone is correct. I'll try to uninstall some apps if it helps.

Edit: I uninstalled all my apps, but it didn't help :D

Edit 2: Same thing happens with FLB Froyo. It works correctly as long as i set my language to finnish.

Edited by nut88

Guest Bully_2001
WLAN problem? Anybody?

Yes i have problems to connect with Dlink DIR-300, with original 2.1 (Base Lutea) no problems...

It says "getting ip from xxx" or somthing else, bt it doesn't connect.

Same on "FLB-Froyo G2".

Greets Bully.

Guest jdtanner

I'm finding that if I try and set up an exchange account manually, it fails (unable to find/confirm details). I'e had this problem before and it required a newer version of the email client...anyone help?

JohnT

Guest Rizzler
This is an old one... YT NEVER works in a browser on Blades. Period. Use the YT APP.

I could play clips with the browser when i used the orange stock rom long time ago for some reason. I´m 110% sure it worked :D I´m aware of Blade can´t run flash.

Edited by Rizzler

Guest Smiff2

was waiting for CM but that's turning out to be a mission.. so RLS3 of this, if it has 0x90mod (or just power widget in pulldown) will probably do for my folks. rock on kk!

any downsides vs JJ RLS9 known?

Guest Bully_2001

Hi,

W-lan now working.

I wonder why, couldn't see anything with w-lan in the "changed list".

Good work cold_coffe :D

Thank you.

Greets from Germany, Bully.