[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest Smiff2
As I suspected PLL1 seems to be the modem PLL so changing that totally made the phone useless as a phone. So it's either flickering in camera or degraded 3D performance. :D

or maybe a script to reset the clock rate when opening camera app, then restore on exiting camera app? something like that..

this only affects video, not stills, right?

Edited by Smiff2

Guest shanewaz

Can anyone confirm if we can flash any of the original Frankish themes for Swedish Spring working on R2 (as placed on his unified theme)? I had the Blue Gingerbread thin circle on FLB 10b and would really like to have it again. If not possible, are there any available for this rom from his list that he has made especially?

Guest klaas012

does anyone know if it is possible to have the power widget in the statusbar just like in FLB? I really liked that feature, but don;t know what to look for/what its called

Guest Pelemane
Tried several times now,

seems as if UOT dislikes RLS3 or clockwork 3.0.1.4,

error in zip every time. :D

Replace the META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary with one from Frankish's SS themes. That should work.

Guest finbaar

I have a UK Blade with OLED screen - got in September. Switches to SS3 from FLB10b (after wiping) and I have no issues with function or smoothness of this ROM. My issue is the terrible battery life compared to FLB10b. When I look at battery usage i can see that 74% is being used by "Cell Standby". Any one else seeing this? Should I wipe again and reflash? Or is there a cure?

Guest shanewaz

I've tried adding on the blue gingerbread thin circle from Frankish, however, it has come up with the circle, blue icons but NOT the background. It still has the same background as when it is first loaded up with the green background. Any ideas anyone? I came over from a fresh install as I was on FLB 10b before.

I have a UK Blade with OLED screen - got in September. Switches to SS3 from FLB10b (after wiping) and I have no issues with function or smoothness of this ROM. My issue is the terrible battery life compared to FLB10b. When I look at battery usage i can see that 74% is being used by "Cell Standby". Any one else seeing this? Should I wipe again and reflash? Or is there a cure?

I have noticed this too, so I have reflashed without the ahb overclock zip. Yet to find out if it's worked.

Guest dazbaz996

Hi

I have the tft blade, I switched from flb 11b over to SS3 and the battery seems to be performing very well for me.

I had terrible battery drain using 10b of flb, it was a lot better with 11b, and ss3 is performing well for me also.

It was so bad on 10b that I went back to the stock orange rom.

Try a reboot before reflash, there could be some app hanging around in the background eating up your battery.

Guest shaksbeer

very happy with SS RLS3!

coming from CyanogenMod 7 Nightlies - well - SS3 just runs :D

everything works and battery is even better (didn't have battery drain in CM7).

UI is smooth. wireless fast. no GPS probs.

Thanks for the nice themes!

can't remeber why i would need gingerbread... :D

Guest shifter101

Hi planning to install this ROM on my new san fransico just wondering will the phone need to be unlocked after I install the ROM or does the ROM also unlock the phone? I will be using my giffgaff sim.

Thanks

Matt

Guest jastonas

I don't know why, but I cant drain the battery even if I try!!

Maybe it's my battery at its best (1 week of use), maybe I am used to my Desire which I had been abusing and charging every 4 hours...

Great rom though, great speed. Feels like I have a Desire once again.. except with better battery :D

Guest jastonas
I have flb froyo r10, do i need a full wipe?plz someone reply asap...

thanks

Make a backup and try without wipe. Dont expect anyone to tell you to flash a rom without wiping...

Guest jpdribbler
Thanks guys...

So a full wipe,including battery wipe? is wifi issue sorted when phone goes idle?

factory reset, clear cache and clear dalvik cache, those 3 are enough! Flash when battery is at 100%!

Guest wookie16081965
Can anyone confirm if we can flash any of the original Frankish themes for Swedish Spring working on R2 (as placed on his unified theme)? I had the Blue Gingerbread thin circle on FLB 10b and would really like to have it again. If not possible, are there any available for this rom from his list that he has made especially?

well i used generation x red and that worked perfect

Guest Ralph Martin
TO Ralph Martin and M1kz

I'm sorry, you are right the file has corrupted I will post a new one later night, for now I'm really really sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah, thanks for getting back. It's always good to know I wasn't doing somethign daft! :D

Guest Ralph Martin
Replace the META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary with one from Frankish's SS themes. That should work.

I tried that and it still did not work.

(Perhaps my zip utility on the Mac makes a zip file that clockwork doesn't like?)

Edited by Ralph Martin