[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest zerox1
Worked for me.

I applied it with Clockworkmod. After that it couldn't find any networks. Can you give me a link to the fix you downloaded, maybe it's different?

Guest Poodha
AOSP is the stock Android dialer. The one in Swedish Spring is the ZTE Smart Dialer.

What advantages does the stock have? I quite like the ZTE one actually.

Guest AMarinos

After using the SS RLS3 for about a week now and everything working a-ok, today the Blade refuses to connect to any WiFi....for no apparent reason at all.....it keeps trying to obtain IP, and then fails, and resumes searching....

Rebooting routers and access points doesn't help at all....

Guest Carbonize
What advantages does the stock have? I quite like the ZTE one actually.

The stock dialer can sync with your Facebook contacts.

Guest wookie16081965
After using the SS RLS3 for about a week now and everything working a-ok, today the Blade refuses to connect to any WiFi....for no apparent reason at all.....it keeps trying to obtain IP, and then fails, and resumes searching....

Rebooting routers and access points doesn't help at all....

tell blade forget wifi connections then re apply try that ive had do that before

Guest the_zip_master
Not sure its needed on SS. I'm on giffgaff and no problems with MMS so no need to spoof the phone via the Custom User-Agent setting. Never experienced the other two problems covered by the fix.

I can comfirm that the fix is requred if you want to use MMS with uk O2 (spoof using iphone 3 setting).

I have 2 blades on O2- one prepay and one PAYG. Both required the fix to get MMS to work.

I'm currently using SS RLS3

Guest kgian

I had a really bad battery drain bug with SS RLS 3. The phone would go from 50% to 14% overnight while in airplane mode. From what I gathered it has to do with the FM Radio app, so anyone not using the radio does not have this problem.

I reverted back to JJ RLS 8 which I had backed up with clockworkmod. Now everything is fine and you know what? JJ seems to me exactly the same.

Guest kallt_kaffe

Attached a saunalahti rils replacer in first post. ONLY for finnish Saunalahti users and it should work on both Gen1 and Gen2 phones automagicly.

Guest sebastianand
Hi,

someone else facing problem with Exchange account? I can't setup my Exchange account, typed in correct address, username, password. It tries to connect and then finish with message can't correct and two buttons Edit details or Ignore.

Should I install some path or something else?

thanks

Yes has anyone found a solution for the exchange problem, on flb 10b, my exchange account worked from the begining

Guest sebastianand
Hi,

someone else facing problem with Exchange account? I can't setup my Exchange account, typed in correct address, username, password. It tries to connect and then finish with message can't correct and two buttons Edit details or Ignore.

Should I install some path or something else?

thanks

Yes has anyone found a solution for the exchange problem, on flb 10b, my exchange account worked from the begining

Guest sm4tik
Attached a saunalahti rils replacer in first post. ONLY for finnish Saunalahti users and it should work on both Gen1 and Gen2 phones automagicly.

Confirming Gen2. Just updated to RLS4b and decided to test saunalahti_rils.zip also. Everything's working as expected.

Guest stefanokan
Wi-fi is one battery eater i think, last week i use once wi-fi and battery start going down fast after that. Reboot help and battery using is normal again. It was not shut down properly. Before that i get 5 and 1/2 day and still 25% power.

Also my battery is draining quickly and i use wi-fi 20 minutes a day only.

I'll try to reboot and don't use wi-fi.

Should be interesting to know battery life of peoples's not using wi-fi at all.

Guest TRKOSTAS
i have all day my bluetooth open and the baterry is still on.i think kalt build the perfect rom

+1 no drain at all

i left the night my phone at 36% and find it in the morning still in 36% !!

Guest danmanbad

Hi all THANKS KK FOR ALL YOUR GREAT WORK LOVE THE ROM B)

has any one had random battery drain RLS4 in RLS2 i had it but not RLS3 i have RLS4b on my phone RLS3 on my girlfriends her's is fine

both are OSF 3.2 CAM GEN1 BOTH CAME WITH B08 UK FIRMWARE

i never bother with the radio but i do bother with tune-in radio when i had the battery drain on RLS2 i have not tryed it on RLS3/4/4b it was strange when i notisted i restarted my phone to see if that helped it did not but when i notisted it on RLS2 the speaker made a weird sound when i turned it off the first after notisting the drain. all so when i used the task manager to shut down tasks the tasks did not shut down properly as they were still in running servises

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU KK FOR YOUR GREAT ROM :D

and as a side note this year in the uk the anolog signal is being turned off

Edited by danmanbad