[SOLVED] two unlock screens

Guest Groundplayer

Guest Groundplayer

i installed S2U2, but i get the windows unlock screen up. how can i remove it? in the settings i enabled the option "Replace WM6.5 system manual lock" but it still doesnt work.

post-743611-1300585360_thumb.pngpost-743611-1300585146_thumb.pngpost-743611-1300585152_thumb.png

Edited by Groundplayer

Guest voyteckst
i installed S2U2, but i get the windows unlock screen up. how can i remove it? in the settings i enabled the option "Replace WM6.5 system manual lock" but it still doesnt work.

Disable standard lock in Samsung Settings.

Edited by voyteckst

Guest skoda60

post-743611-1300585360_thumb.pngpost-743611-1300585146_thumb.pngpost-743611-1300585152_thumb.png

Goto setting > screen and light > Lock screen. Here you un-checked. Then you only have s2u2 lock screen.

Guest sccpgt
Goto setting > screen and light > Lock screen. Here you un-checked. Then you only have s2u2 lock screen.

Dear My friend

I have question in s2u2 how can i disable the power off buttom because when the mobile press the power buttom will be turn off

Kindly your support

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sccpgt
Dear My friend

I have question in s2u2 how can i disable the power off buttom because when the mobile press the power buttom will be turn off

Kindly your support

Regards

Dears

Kindly any update please

Guest firefly2k3
Dears

Kindly any update please

Turn off "Don't lock system" (S2U2 Settings > Advanced).

~Firefly