For anyone who's ordered a keyboard-less eee pad

Guest robVRS

Guest Scottland

How long did it take people to get a reply from the ilovekeyboard address? I emailed them on about the 25th but not had anything back yet?

Guest Highland3r
How long did it take people to get a reply from the ilovekeyboard address? I emailed them on about the 25th but not had anything back yet?

They may not have worked last week (due to bank holiday period) - Could be worth dropping them another note (make sure you forward the original you sent just to add proof that the original mail was sent before the 29th deadline).

Reply took a little over 24 hours to arrive for me.

Guest Deus_ex11

Good news for those who went for the keyboard dock offer. Its coming next week.

ASUS UK Eee Pad Transformer Keyboard Dock update! Good news, everyone that ordered their keyboard dock and paid their invoice (as per the Ts & Cs on Eee Pad Transformer keyboard dock offer | News - Techinstyle.tv), should receive their keyboard dock next week. We have also processed orders from customers who sent proof of pre-ordering their Eee Pad by 22nd April without the physical serial number.

Asusuk facebook

Guest Mr.Clark

Yay!

Now if only ebuyer pull their finger out and get the tablet to me tomorrow (ordered on 21st when they were in stock), I'll be very happy!

Guest olionair
Do we get notification of shipment? As I've heard nothing since I payed lol

no confirmations or shipping notices here aswell

Guest redmongoose

Nothing since I paid either. I have asked for confirmation of payment as well but no communication from Asus.

I wonder who they will be using to ship the keyboards?

Guest lynnd
its supposed to ship this week, has anyone received theirs yet?

Nothing yet, Comet are showing the transformer and dock available for delivery next Monday. To date they have been the most reliable, so hopefully they will arrive this week. I was desperate to get an android tablet, and then came the transformer and my expectations changed, it needed to have a keyboard! Hats off the ASUS they may not have delivered the goods on time but they have created some excitement, have you ever seen so many people desperately waiting for …. …. a keyboard?

Guest blondejon
Nothing yet, Comet are showing the transformer and dock available for delivery next Monday. To date they have been the most reliable, so hopefully they will arrive this week. I was desperate to get an android tablet, and then came the transformer and my expectations changed, it needed to have a keyboard! Hats off the ASUS they may not have delivered the goods on time but they have created some excitement, have you ever seen so many people desperately waiting for …. …. a keyboard?

Lol nope never, its also nice to be a trend setter for a change i know people who would kill for one of these lovely tablets. Im so glad i cancelled my amazon order and went with comet (and i never thought id be praising comet)

Guest cas3

Haven't received mine either. Still really looking forward to it but not so much now after reading people's experience with it..

Guest foxmeister
Sop the first ones should arrive today ?

And mine did! UPS delivered it this morning before 10am - shipping date shows it was sent out yesterday.

Regards,

Dave

Guest Johnrg
And mine did! UPS delivered it this morning before 10am - shipping date shows it was sent out yesterday.

Regards,

Dave

Damn it for using my home address for delivery... I'll see if I've a Sorry you were out card when I get home! Then a trip to the UPS depo for me!

Guest pauldarken
Yup mine's just turned up, from UPS.

Not opened it yet, at work...

Open it and stick it on charge... takes 8 hours for first charge!