12 Sep Hr9: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer with Online Kitchen (Android 3.2)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Mr.Clark

How hard would it be for me to convert one of these update zip files into a system.img file I could flash with NVFlash?

(Currently on stock 3.2, no root, to test my dock. Which has been RMAd for battery drain issues.)

I realise I could revert back to stock 3.1 again with NVFlash, root the old fashioned way, and install MCR, but wouldn't it be more elegant to just NVFlash a pre-MCRd system.img, then install CWM with the ROM Manager?

Or is this an utterly insane question? ;)

OR, has someone already created a recovery.img for CWM? Because that would also be useful...

Guest Knight77

Paul you're nice and I follow you on twitter and I like you but honestly I have to admit that I'm not gonna renew my subscription when it will expire: I "had" to surrender and install Android 3.2 for Transformer via another XDA Rom sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blondejon

so third party app only for video play back? also 3.2 seems to have slowed the tablet down, quadrant returned a score of 1052...lower than a motorola droid sad.gif

Edited by blondejon

Guest SilentMobius

so third party app only for video play back? also 3.2 seems to have slowed the tablet down, quadrant returned a score of 1052...lower than a motorola droid sad.gif

No, the video player still exists there just isn't an icon in the launcher, you play videos from the gallery as you used to in older builds of android

This is sooo frustrating! I want this ROM on my tranny but I cannot get CWM recovery onboard. I am one of the many with build 8.6.5.9 and I have spent days going through endless tutorials trying to install a custom recovery but all hit a dead end.

I would even be happy with a straight ROOT on my stock ROM but that doesn't seem possible. I was hoping with this release HR9 that a new CWM recovery update might be there too, but I guess I will have to wait. I am very envious of those that have earlier builds and can have access to all these goodies.... grrrr :angry:

Guest philos64

I have just received my TFT, which I have rooted immediately, but I''ve installed this recovery : Clockworkmod recovery 3.2.0.1 roach-tf101-r1

I just wanted a confirmation that I can use it without problem for flash Hr9 ModaCo version.

Thk's for your answer ;)