12 Sep Hr9: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer with Online Kitchen (Android 3.2)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Vapour01

Probably a really stupid question but I ran the encrypt device option, will installing this knacker things up? Cheers all :-)

Guest Mr.Clark

Does the Encrypt work now? It didn't for many people before, including me. I'll give it a try tonight and see how it goes...

Guest blondejon
Kitchen is ready to go online tomorrow peeps. If you have any requests, get 'em in. :P

P

id iike to see a battetry meter for the keypad and the option to change the pointer colour when using the keypad.

Kitchen is ready to go online tomorrow peeps. If you have any requests, get 'em in. :P

P

Maybe include the Amazon Cloud Player that you fixed for UK users?

Or maybe a way of stopping notifications for new updates by Asus ? :rolleyes:

Guest ratindahat
Maybe include the Amazon Cloud Player that you fixed for UK users?

Or maybe a way of stopping notifications for new updates by Asus ? :P

You sure you're not seeing the notification for the dock update?

You sure you're not seeing the notification for the dock update?

I don't know, i'm not clicking to find out in case if I lose my root permissions :P

I do know that UK users can now get .13 firmware update

Guest blondejon
I don't know, i'm not clicking to find out in case if I lose my root permissions :rolleyes:

I do know that UK users can now get .13 firmware update

if youve updated the cfw then the notification is to update the keyboard dock and should be done, root is unaffected :P

if youve updated the cfw then the notification is to update the keyboard dock and should be done, root is unaffected :P

Ok, will look into it later today. Thanks

Kitchen is ready to go online tomorrow peeps. If you have any requests, get 'em in. :rolleyes:

P

a Xoom Android 3.1 Port and/or working H.264 / MKV 4.1 profile playback would be great :P

Guest Vadimus
a Xoom Android 3.1 Port and/or working H.264 / MKV 4.1 profile playback would be great :P

Hopefully:

Playing a 4.1 profile MKV on my 2X running the Korean update. Apparently 4.1 MKV support on Tegra is a big deal?

21 hours ago via YoruFukurou Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Guest 1nf3rn0

Yes, i would like to see this too

Guest redmongoose

P

Open vpn pre configured with privateinternetaccess settings - for plus members :rolleyes:

Edited by redmongoose

Guest tomqman
First release of the Online Kitchen is online (lots more good stuff to come!)! :P

P

thanks paul, will be using the kitchen to remove asus apps and other crap

Guest 1nf3rn0
First release of the Online Kitchen is online (lots more good stuff to come!)! :P

P

Good job as usual :-), hope for the 720p 4.1 hp

Guest Deus_ex11

Hey Paul, I've got my keyboard now and I have not had any of the keyboard problems that others have had. I'm still on HR4 8.2.3.9/0207. I see that the HR5 is based off the US update. Will you be updating it to the recent released .13 update or does it not matter. I am getting sleep of death every day now when I put in it standby, so I have to shut it down now instead which is a pain. Does the .13update fix this problem?

Guest Paul

The UK and US .13 updates are to all intents and purposes identical.

Yes, .13 with the keyboard firmware update fixes these issues.

P

Hi Paul,

Online Kitchen generates a 500MB file with several folders and one zip (~160MB) in it. The smaller zip also includes the blob and all needed files. Which file should I flash? The smaller ones?

Thanks and Regards,

Oliver

Guest immhayoung

Asus Eee Pad the transformer is what we are waiting for a Tablet PC really can replace a netbook or notebook laptop. With the keyboard disengaged, is a fairly thin, light tablet with big screen and touchscreen.

Guest venturerider

Has the included SpareParts been updated to work with Honeycomb? ie. Does Battery History work (partial wake usage, etc)?