[ROM] Swedish Spring RLS5 Remixed

Guest Len Ash

Guest hairyoperator

First post. Clock on mine is also white, beside's this little cosmetic "error" every rom of your's has worked perfectly for me. Big thank you for your efforts and work! Much appreciated!

Guest Len Ash
First post. Clock on mine is also white, beside's this little cosmetic "error" every rom of your's has worked perfectly for me. Big thank you for your efforts and work! Much appreciated!

I'll get there soon...

Guest dibbles

Works a treat LanceH and the clock is now in black text.

Are you going to add that fix to the first page or reupload your ROM's with it..?

I assume that I can just add those fixed files to your ROM's anyway and that will apply the fix if needed to flash again..?

The date, when you pull the notification bar down, is still in white though. (Just noticed that)

Edited by dibbles

Guest Len Ash
Works a treat LanceH and the clock is now in black text.

Are you going to add that fix to the first page or reupload your ROM's with it..?

I assume that I can just add those fixed files to your ROM's anyway and that will apply the fix if needed to flash again..?

The date, when you pull the notification bar down, is still in white though. (Just noticed that)

Abandoned the GB version... replaced first post Whole file with Astro and Circ mod version. When I get more time, I MAY sort. I know what the problem is, just short on time.

Guest dibbles

Just to let you know that I have downloaded and installed the Astro Circle mod (SS5 PhatishGBv3.zip) but the text is still white and there is no circle for the battery icon.

Thank you for all of your hard work, it is most appreciated :)

Guest Len Ash
Just to let you know that I have downloaded and installed the Astro Circle mod (SS5 PhatishGBv3.zip) but the text is still white and there is no circle for the battery icon.

Thank you for all of your hard work, it is most appreciated :)

Pulled!

Must be the heat....

I'm in the proces of doing a Gen 2 version of FLB. Will test with a "clean" phone.

Edited by Len Ash

Guest XpressAndy
Reserved...

He you removed the phat version? I downloaded it yesterday, but haven't flashed it yet. Should I?

Or are you releasing it again with fixes?

Guest Len Ash
He you removed the phat version? I downloaded it yesterday, but haven't flashed it yet. Should I?

Or are you releasing it again with fixes?

The clock text in the notification bar is the same colour as the bar, so is invisible. Other than that no issues.

Guest dibbles
The clock text in the notification bar is the same colour as the bar, so is invisible. Other than that no issues.

The same as the two I have tried from the first page. No circle "theme" and white text.

I have nandroid my full phat 4 back and it is fine :)

Guest XpressAndy

If I apply one of Frankish themes over it, it will all be ok, right?

Guest XpressAndy
Yep, but the autobrightness will revert to stock...

Okay, so this auto-brightness reversion happens because of the theme.

Sorry for bombarding you with the questions, but is this auto-brightness reversion too big a loss?

Thanks a lot for your replies :)

Guest Len Ash
Okay, so this auto-brightness reversion happens because of the theme.

Sorry for bombarding you with the questions, but is this auto-brightness reversion too big a loss?

Thanks a lot for your replies :)

No problem. The stock ROM ab behaviour is something ZTE overlooked (or put another way, ANOTHER thing they overlooked).

CM7 is the only other ROM that exhibits even worse behaviour.

TBH the JJ9/SSx ROMs aren't too bad. You will be fine.

• 1 month later...
Guest shanewaz

Hi, thanks for all the great work on this. I moved my wife's blade across from FLB10b to this, as she wanted something lighter as she doesn't need half the pre installed apps. I'm inclined to myself as well, but was wondering how it will affect current apps installed if I move up from my SSrls3 to this lite version - will I lose all apps and messages (as the stock messaging program is different)?

I know people have mentioned previously to TB the apps and then reinstall but I have never really worked out how to do this (through an idiots guide) as every time I have tried to TB them, it never seems to work (hence why I want to keep my apps!)

Any ideas would be great - thanks once again.

Guest frenchy77
Hi, thanks for all the great work on this. I moved my wife's blade across from FLB10b to this, as she wanted something lighter as she doesn't need half the pre installed apps. I'm inclined to myself as well, but was wondering how it will affect current apps installed if I move up from my SSrls3 to this lite version - will I lose all apps and messages (as the stock messaging program is different)?

I know people have mentioned previously to TB the apps and then reinstall but I have never really worked out how to do this (through an idiots guide) as every time I have tried to TB them, it never seems to work (hence why I want to keep my apps!)

Any ideas would be great - thanks once again.

hey shanewaz,

i am new to all this stuff and am playing with my 'blade and a payg sim before my contract phone comes to an end next month.. i started with the stock orange rom and then flasehed RLS5. i had no problem with it but gps woul take for-blinking-ever to lock. i went back to orange stock for a few days to compare [gps lock was quicker] and then flashed RLS5 back... i will be having a go with this remixed version when i get home from work tonight..

i use the free version of TB to reinstall my games/apps both when going to stock rom and back to RLS5 [ok, so i had to root on stock to get TB and other progs obviously]

i once had to do a full wipe and reset due to the phone not booting but other than that, no probs with TB. at least there is a free version to try out..

hope this helps in any way.

Hey LanceH,

super splendid work :D - may i ask why you do not necessarily like TB.? is it more a Q of us idiots deleting and uninstalling things when we shouldnt..? [ive done it and had to reflash..]

cheers

Guest frenchy77
....will I lose all apps and messages (as the stock messaging program is different)?

sorry, you will almost certainly lose your messages unless you get an app which backs them up. i have not dowloaded one of these apps as i dont use the phone a lot yet so dont mind losing messages..

no doubt a much brighter member than i can point you in the right direction :D

Guest Len Ash
hey shanewaz,

i am new to all this stuff and am playing with my 'blade and a payg sim before my contract phone comes to an end next month.. i started with the stock orange rom and then flasehed RLS5. i had no problem with it but gps woul take for-blinking-ever to lock. i went back to orange stock for a few days to compare [gps lock was quicker] and then flashed RLS5 back... i will be having a go with this remixed version when i get home from work tonight..

i use the free version of TB to reinstall my games/apps both when going to stock rom and back to RLS5 [ok, so i had to root on stock to get TB and other progs obviously]

i once had to do a full wipe and reset due to the phone not booting but other than that, no probs with TB. at least there is a free version to try out..

hope this helps in any way.

Hey LanceH,

super splendid work :D - may i ask why you do not necessarily like TB.? is it more a Q of us idiots deleting and uninstalling things when we shouldnt..? [ive done it and had to reflash..]

cheers

My experience of TB has never been good, irrespective of what I was doing. Likewise, my immediate cohorts on XDA seem similarly minded. I'm sure others have had no problems, but I, personally, would not recommend it.

Guest frenchy77

not to worry LanceH; if we all wanted the exact same apps and settings then the world would be a dull place...!

i have now flashed this remixed lite version with the frankish circle gb mod.. looks and feels great.

i flashed the 'normal' RLS5 and this one, using maps and gps; my huge enormous gripe with RLS5 was the very very slow lock on gps and i read many posts on another thread including your fix gps.zip. tbh the lock was so slow i was very peeved.. i am very new to this so did not try to use your gps file so am therefore extremely pleased you have taken the time and effort to come up with this version with agps - it is so much quicker..!!

big :-D