Omnia 7 updates on T mobile?

Guest CJLS

I have had my Omnia 7 since November and still have not received any updates. I know friends who have the same phone on Orange and they have had the 2 updates.

Is it just T mobile being slow? :) I had thought as T mobile and Orange are linked they would have rolled out the updates at the same time.

Has anyone in the UK on T mobile had the official updates?

I know I can get my phone unlocked and updates through other sources but I am not in a position to do this.

TIA

I have had my Omnia 7 since November and still have not received any updates. I know friends who have the same phone on Orange and they have had the 2 updates.

Is it just T mobile being slow? :) I had thought as T mobile and Orange are linked they would have rolled out the updates at the same time.

Has anyone in the UK on T mobile had the official updates?

I know I can get my phone unlocked and updates through other sources but I am not in a position to do this.

TIA

A guy mentioned on XDA that Samsung have pulled the NODO update for the time being.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=10

Guest awarner

It is only be the initial developer handsets that will not be recieving the updates.

Just make sure Zune on your PC is the latest version and you can check for updates from there as well as the phone.