Email Accounts Disappear

Guest dstu

Hello,

Every few days, I get a strange behavior of my Omnia II phone, where the email accounts I defined disappear from the list of accounts in the messaging application:

post-487289-1304681961_thumb.jpg

although they are not really gone. This is what I get when I try to create them again:

post-487289-1304681978_thumb.jpg

When this happens, also my Bluetooth pairings are gone and I have to relink my Laptop and Car Kit. Another thing that happens is that my Internet account settings are (partially) deleted and I have to reenter the username and password, although the APN and other data remains.

Has anyone else experience these problems? Does anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks.

Guest GunnarKarlsson
Hello,

Every few days, I get a strange behavior of my Omnia II phone, where the email accounts I defined disappear from the list of accounts in the messaging application:

although they are not really gone. This is what I get when I try to create them again:

When this happens, also my Bluetooth pairings are gone and I have to relink my Laptop and Car Kit. Another thing that happens is that my Internet account settings are (partially) deleted and I have to reenter the username and password, although the APN and other data remains.

Has anyone else experience these problems? Does anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks.

+1

"solved" it by changing the name of the accounts when entering account information again. I think it has happened 3 or four times in the last two - 1½ years.

//Gunnar

Edited by GunnarKarlsson

Guest dstu
+1

"solved" it by changing the name of the accounts when entering account information again. I think it has happened 3 or four times in the last two - 1½ years.

//Gunnar

I also recreated the accounts, by renaming them, but it's the third time (so my accounts are called now Yahoo..., Gmail... and so on).

I'm running out of dots :mellow:

Guest vidavi
I also recreated the accounts, by renaming them, but it's the third time (so my accounts are called now Yahoo..., Gmail... and so on).

I'm running out of dots :)

It happened to me also, i think it happened when i changed the name of mystorage from greek to english, on my greek rom. But never mind anymore, i am using froyo :unsure: