LATEST OFFICIAL WM6.5 UPDATE (May 2011) for Omnia II

Guest CrescendoFire

Guest juhvic14

Hi everybody!

I have a problem.Maybe i bricked my omnia 2.I took up an official wm 6.5 rom with the octans.After the upload the phone did not reboot.Just the octans says 'job done'Now i can not turn it on.If i plug in the usb cable, the phone does not show the charge pictures, just vibrating all the time.I can not take another rom.I took a lot of roms and it always worked.I don't know what happened now.I hope someone can help me!

Thank you!

Guest xlightwaverx

Hi everybody!

I have a problem.Maybe i bricked my omnia 2.I took up an official wm 6.5 rom with the octans.After the upload the phone did not reboot.Just the octans says 'job done'Now i can not turn it on.If i plug in the usb cable, the phone does not show the charge pictures, just vibrating all the time.I can not take another rom.I took a lot of roms and it always worked.I don't know what happened now.I hope someone can help me!

Thank you!

I believe your CSC controls your "charging" graphics when the phone is off. Maybe yours went *poof* or you flashed something other than the PDA... :(

X

Guest juhvic14

Thanks your answer!

So, what do you think?Can i do something?

I believe your CSC controls your "charging" graphics when the phone is off. Maybe yours went *poof* or you flashed something other than the PDA... :(

X

Guest rom_omnia2

Hi everybody!

Thank you!

Did you tried to flash again? Can Octans detect your phone?

You can try a "HARDWARE HARD RESET": Turn off your phone and then HOLDING at the same time: VOLUME UP BUTTON + CALL BUTTON + END BUTTON + SLEEP BUTTON. If confirm alert appears, press CALL BUTTON again to confirm.

Edited by rom_omnia2

Guest igorya_

sorry for my english, but I need your help

I was sent from the United States SAMSUNG i8000L 16GB, I FLASHING his European firmware, and now the phone does not see the network, and he shuts down. I was told that to restore the phone to flash the phone firmware is intended for the U.S. market.

please give a link to the firmware for the American i8000L, it is desirable to WM 6.5

thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest cocomojoe

Hi, dude:

I8000 should be a powerful & wonderful phone, but Samsung only provide crap firmware to international users.

But I found something from someone's website.

Provided other SCH-M715 Korean, & Chinese for reference (could be older), hope we can have some juice from these:

http://forum.gsmhost.../t-1295470.html

I haven't got time to flash, so don't ask me what it is all about...sorry.

Hi, dude:

I8000 should be a powerful & wonderful phone, but Samsung only provide crap firmware to international users.

But I found something from someone's website.

Provided other SCH-M715 Korean, & Chinese for reference (could be older), hope we can have some juice from these:

http://forum.gsmhost.../t-1295470.html

I haven't got time to flash, so don't ask me what it is all about...sorry.

please do not flash, it can boot, after die.