[ROM] [05-06] CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.5 - FINAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest basti2909

Hmmm..... could not connect to googleaccount..it says everytime could not connect to server.. login and pw is correct... strange

Edited by basti2909

Guest Bird40
Hmmm..... could not connect to googleaccount..it says everytime could not connect to server.. login and pw is correct... strange

Do you install cm-TripNFix_01.zip ?

Guest basti2909
Do you install cm-TripNFix_01.zip ?

have now reflashed the rom and the fix..now is working fine.. doesnt know that the fix was for the googlething also..thought just for the market =)

Guest 28spawn

Hi Trip,

I am using your 1.1 froyo rom and I have only one word or abreviation kkkk WTF!!

Its so much fast, responsive, faster than 2.3!!!!

just incredible.

with bb .67 runs perfectly

Camera works fine!

Awsome work!

Bye

Guest basti2909

Hmm...now i can add a googleaccount but it wont sync.. when i click sync it starts (for half a second i see the sync symbol) but closes very fast

the rom is fast oO but i think i will stay on tripnmui =)

Edited by basti2909

Guest mauk

Everything ok here but the sync problem of my contacts. The google acount doesn't appear in the contacts->accounts. THX :D you did it again ...good as alwways

Guest Wolfbreak

Dont steal all the Users of my ROM :D Just joking, nice work as usual.

BTW i sent you a PM Trip

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest maikinho10
Everything ok here but the sync problem of my contacts. The google acount doesn't appear in the contacts->accounts. THX :D you did it again ...good as alwways

me too, but the rom is sooo smooth and fast!! :D

Trip thx for the awesome ROMS!!!

Edited by maikinho10

Guest lesath76
Dont steal all the Users of my ROM :D Just joking, nice work as usual.

BTW i sent you a PM Trip

i am using my wife's x10 as a test device for roms and mostly for trip's; but since v.4, im using your rom in mine, i love it, dont want to quit it and i am wishfuly waiting the next upd :D

Guest ifellasleep

How do use mobile hotspot? I thought you just turn it on but when i do i get a error. i read somewhere i have to turn on usb tethering first but since my phone isnt connected by usb that seems like a mute point. second question when I get text messages I have to slide down the notification bar to see the new text or press the back button on my messaging app(stock) is there anyway for the messages to just show up in chronological order without me having to do these extra steps?

thanks for your help

Guest Blackout19

Same issue as a few others. When trying to sync contacts, it's trying to set up an exchange contacts list, rather than syncing to gmail. Otherwise, outstanding ROM.

Guest Oodie

Woah ! gonna try it out .. I really don't like MIUI interface . but I stick with it cause ur rom is fast & accurate . Gonna try this out now !!

Thx & Rock on Trip :D

Guest highaltitude

can't seem to get my contacts to come in from SD card. It does work with BB .61 and BB .54 though!

Edited by highaltitude

Guest twerg

lol So Wolf follows you here and now you release a CM6.1.3 Rom lol... MiUI 1.5.5 feels great though, feels final and complete BB54 though can not check data, over monthly limit.

Edited by twerg

Guest porksome

Using BB67 and everything works except google contact & calendar sync. Have applied fix which fixes market but not the sync issue. Pretty much a show stopper for me as all my contacts are on google!!

VERY fast ROM and uncluttered...nice job trip :D