Cyanogenmod 7 - No SD Card, No USB, No Clockworkmod and Permanent reboot

Guest Dennis81

Guest Dennis81

Hi there,

yesterday, i've downgraded from Android V2.2 to 1.31x, then i've flashed the cyanogenmod 7.0.3 - so far, so good

After rebooting the Legend, it was starting to reboot again and again (HTC Logo shows up, reboot, HTC Logo shows up, reboot ... )

Cyanogenmod starts when USB is connected to the Computer (or Charger)

Cyanogenmod does not recognize the SD Card, so that i am not able to run any update.zip files (to maybe get out of this mess ^^)

USB Connection is also not working - i suggest due to wrong/mising drivers, but haven't found anything yet

The third thing i've found is that the ROM Manager isn't installed in the system anymore not in Superuser and (due to the missing update.zip) also not in Recovery mode

So currently i can't connect to the File system from external sources and need help - what is your suggestion for the best way to get into the system? I suggest some new/updated USB drivers might be helpful, but i do not know where to get them

... but i am also open for any other options :)

• 1 month later...
Guest marlow_bg

Hi buddy, i am also there. I am not sure if my problem started after reboot or after i flashed a new radio, because of GPS problems but I have exactly the same case.

I managed to fix the SD card problem by following this instructions:

Fix SD

Press & hold vol down and power on the phone

Select fastboot by pressing the power button

Make sure in device manager the driver is installed(Win 7 x64 downloaded them automatically)

Open command prompt like you would to use ADB and type

fastboot oem enableqxdm 0

fastboot reboot

That should fix your SD card not being detected.

I hope u can also solve this. But question is what to do with the boot loop issue.. it is very strange.

Please advice.

Edited by marlow_bg