[Theme] JGM Software Gingerbread Theme

Guest TheManicGibbon

Guest TheManicGibbon
I will as soon as i have time

Thanks! I've tried a thing that I'd had problems with before, but in a different way, so if it won't boot I know what I have to do to fix it. Cheers :)

Guest TheManicGibbon
It works fine but i would really like the circle battery theme inside. :)

Sure, if it works fine then I'll do a circle battery mod. May be a while though, am quite busy atm.

Guest primozkoco
Sure, if it works fine then I'll do a circle battery mod. May be a while though, am quite busy atm.

OK np wer can wait, just take your time :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TheManicGibbon

Hi everyone.

Is anyone still wanting a circlemod theme, or have you all moved to flibblesan's ROM by now? If there's still a market for one I can do one ;)

Guest Simon O

Hi everyone.

Is anyone still wanting a circlemod theme, or have you all moved to flibblesan's ROM by now? If there's still a market for one I can do one ;)

The themes work with any B136 and B137 ROM, including mine :)

Guest gesam

The themes work with any B136 and B137 ROM, including mine :)

Hi I have B136 WIND STOCK ROM ,,,,can you lead me to links for these (B136 and B137) ROMS? are officials ones?

thanks

Guest TheManicGibbon

Right guys I'm cooking a circle mod addition to my standard theme at the moment, so I'll see how that turns out. If it cooks, I'll have a version packed for testing tonight. If it doesn't, I'll have to create one from scratch. Could be tomorrow, could be longer, I don't ETAs :P

EDIT:

Okay it seems to have cooked: testers, go! As some of you know I don't have this phone so I rely on people to test it for me.

BETA TEST: Make sure you have backups, know what you're doing, check MD5 etc etc. Not for N00bs biggrin.gif

Flash the file in Clockwork, this should give you my base theme (excl settings, power widget and launcher icons) with a circlemod battery. Screenshots would help. Thanks!

Download: UOT-07-25-23-04-1.zip

MD5: a84da6cffac69c246d70b4103a7a89dc

3.73MB

Guest Simon O

thank you OK I found B136 official but nowhere B137...can you help?

Latest B137 is U8800 V100R001C00B137SP04CUSTC315D001 (Czech Omitel)

Standard worldwide ROM. The operator customizations didn't install on my generic unlocked U8800. I assume that is normal behaviour.

Guest Özgürce

Right guys I'm cooking a circle mod addition to my standard theme at the moment, so I'll see how that turns out. If it cooks, I'll have a version packed for testing tonight. If it doesn't, I'll have to create one from scratch. Could be tomorrow, could be longer, I don't ETAs :P

EDIT:

Okay it seems to have cooked: testers, go! As some of you know I don't have this phone so I rely on people to test it for me.

BETA TEST: Make sure you have backups, know what you're doing, check MD5 etc etc. Not for N00bs biggrin.gif

Flash the file in Clockwork, this should give you my base theme (excl settings, power widget and launcher icons) with a circlemod battery. Screenshots would help. Thanks!

Download: UOT-07-25-23-04-1.zip

MD5: a84da6cffac69c246d70b4103a7a89dc

3.73MB

Its work fine on my phone and i have flibblesan's r5 rom. But i think its must be little smaller than this. maybe 2 pixel. (:

Thats my screenshots

screenshot.png

screenshot_1.png

Edited by Özgürce

Guest Özgürce

Brilliant! Thank you Özgürce. What do you mean by "it should be smaller"?

Thanks again.

Please notice, I don't really good at speaking english . Whatever, I mean its nearly touch the wallpaper are a and the top of screen. If you look at the battery bar, you can see what i meain. Its touching the edges on status bar. If it is the way it should be, please ignore my posts.

Very beatiful theme and i like it so much, the buttons for example (ex:on writing messages, send button) its wonderfull.

Thanks again.

Guest TheManicGibbon

I understand. This is the default size, and making it smaller would involve editing 200+ images individually tongue.gif Thank you very much for testing this for me. I'm glad you like it! biggrin.gif

Now added circle battery theme to first post.