[APP]Hacked Flash 10.1 for Arm6 (our blade)

Guest Psyloid

Guest k0zmic
maybe some bug in the hack,

seeing as all flash but video works ?

Or maybe the blade processor just not up to it.

I wonder if any other devices are getting video play ?

Perhaps considering iPlayer and ITV player don't work either.

Good question.

Guest Malfis

Guys, i dont know but i have normally option to download flash player 10.3 from market... Using Ginger Stir Fry from wbaw... and everything works perfect.

Guest Sborovm
Guys, i dont know but i have normally option to download flash player 10.3 from market... Using Ginger Stir Fry from wbaw... and everything works perfect.

Wow. So you have upgraded ROM to GSF and then downloaded Flash from Market and it works on ARMv6 device?

PS: Hey I am happy to see more guys from Czech r. with Blade :blink:

Edited by Sborovm

Guest Picazsoo
Wow. So you have upgraded ROM to GSF and then downloaded Flash from Market and it works on ARMv6 device?

PS: Hey I am happy to see more guys from Czech r. with Blade :blink:

Hi, I also had the option to download the Flash from Market but it didn't work anyway. I even have option to download google earth and that also doesn't work (ARMv7 only). So I am not sure how you managed to make it work stock from the market. Good for you anyway.

Hi, I also had the option to download the Flash from Market but it didn't work anyway. I even have option to download google earth and that also doesn't work (ARMv7 only). So I am not sure how you managed to make it work stock from the market. Good for you anyway.

Flashplayer 10.3 from market is Armv7,

It is not hacked to Armv6,

so it cannot work on the blade,

regardless of what someone claims.

You can download it,but will not work,same as google earth.

Guest Malfis

PS: Hey I am happy to see more guys from Czech r. with Blade :)

Well actually i was trying only youtube with browser and it was probably working before without flash. Other websites with Flash content are not working. Trying Hacker Flash 10.1 now...

jikobutsu: yeah :blink:

Installed hacked flash 10.1, restarted phone and internet videos keep crashing the browsers. Dolphin also. I can try it in CM7... but I think that Skyfire browser solves it too...

PS: Jo ja taky :huh: hodne lidi tyhle telefony uz ma... za tu cenu je to bomba.

Edited by Malfis

Guest tyrol_gangster

can sb pls try or confirm success in running Full Tilt Poker Rush with the hacked Flash? I am able to start the app but only see a white screen :-( using SS RLS5 on OLED SF updated to Gen2. cheers, TG.

Guest David Horvath
can someone upload the applcation ? im not able to download from the link provoded by the XDA member.

Check the alternate download link.

Guest wishmasterf
works for me for me when there is a video embedded into a news story in the BBC News app

I download BBC and there are normal videos embedded. I cant find a flash video.

Guest wishmasterf

To summerize:

Flash support with that hack is ok but not perfect. Hope maixin will release an update with more compatibility.

Guest robinhud2010

Mirrors: http://www.multiupload.com/17GFDZMIKV

http://hotfile.com/dl/122856499/d6e8d18/fl...r_10.1.apk.html

Dunno how i missed this before... Thanks psyloid.

Flash games on some sites(miniclip) work, videos don't. But should be enough to view simple flash animations(ads).

Downloaded the kongregate app from market - games were playable but depressingly slow. Btw, the app said there was an update available to the flash player. My question is does the newer version work on armv6?

Mirrors: http://www.multiupload.com/17GFDZMIKV

http://hotfile.com/dl/122856499/d6e8d18/fl...r_10.1.apk.html

Dunno how i missed this before... Thanks psyloid.

Flash games on some sites(miniclip) work, videos don't. But should be enough to view simple flash animations(ads).

Downloaded the kongregate app from market - games were playable but depressingly slow. Btw, the app said there was an update available to the flash player. My question is does the newer version work on armv6?

The version we have is hacked,one in market is not.

You will be able to download it,but it will not work.

I am sure if you know what your doing you could alter the new market version by opening the hacked version and seeing how its done.

Guest popoyaya
did somebody try tinyshark? that would be a nice one if working

Just tried it, works well :blink: (especially with adfree)

Edited by popoyaya

Guest k0zmic

why cant u move flash player to sd card -.- it takes quite place 11mb

Because it might not work otherwise so Adobe probably didn't enable it to be moved.

If you want to move it to SD you can try force move it via Titanium Backup

ok anyone moved it to sd? did it still work?

I used Force2SD to move Flash to my card and it still works OK.

Edited by Thar