Phone, csc and eboot needed.

Guest jkcs

Guest jkcs

can someone give me the below-mentioned 3 parts for me to flash to windows 6.5? Hopefully not in Rapidshare :blink: (If not the eboot will do)

1) phone

2) csc

3) eboot

currently I am using I8000XSOJC3, I8000DXJC1. I am not so sure what's the version of eboot used.

thanks in advance

Guest pulak861
can someone give me the below-mentioned 3 parts for me to flash to windows 6.5? Hopefully not in Rapidshare :blink: (If not the eboot will do)

1) phone

2) csc

3) eboot

currently I am using I8000XSOJC3, I8000DXJC1. I am not so sure what's the version of eboot used.

thanks in advance

this is by far the latest...... im using it.. works both for 6.5 and 6.5.3

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...are-i8000nxjj1/

Guest pulak861

i dont have it anymore, but why dont you use the JJ1 romdump? if you want a 6.5.3 rom use the 29022 build.

Thanks for the advice... but newbie here.... if i follow the steps provided by twu2 i get a 6.5.3 windows version but all the programs are from 6.5winmo version.... cant really get it work :(

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I need help again. :( My O2 would hang at times, when that happens, I will do a reboot by removing either the battery or press the 'reset" button. Here comes the problem, it would stuck at the "Samsung Omnia' logo and that's it, another problem seen is stuck at the logo with broken lines.

I am using the parts as below:

Rapid_JI1_29022.nb0

Eboot_I8000NXXJI1_HW_40.eb0

PDA_I8000SERJI1_HW_40.MST

Phone_I8000XXJF1.bin

CSC_I8000XSOJC3.CSC

Can someone advice me which part should I reflash with?

Thanks in advance :)

I seriously need help. pls help me :(

i have a situation whereby I can keep on flashing my O2, be it eboot, pda, phone or csc, mst. After it was successfully completed, the phone is rebooted but for me, it is stucked the "samsung OmniaII" screen, that's it.

i am really puzzled cos i read from xda that if one can flash the phone w/o problems anything, it means the phone is not bricked. I tot i can keep my O2 longer, but now it is impossible

thanks

Guest deadcore

Hi guys,

I need help again. :( My O2 would hang at times, when that happens, I will do a reboot by removing either the battery or press the 'reset" button. Here comes the problem, it would stuck at the "Samsung Omnia' logo and that's it, another problem seen is stuck at the logo with broken lines.

I am using the parts as below:

Rapid_JI1_29022.nb0 <----

Eboot_I8000NXXJI1_HW_40.eb0

PDA_I8000SERJI1_HW_40.MST <----

Phone_I8000XXJF1.bin

CSC_I8000XSOJC3.CSC

Can someone advice me which part should I reflash with?

Thanks in advance :)

you flash with nb0 and MST that's fault,you must choose one of them..

try to flash with only Rapid_JI1_29022.nb0 file

hope this can help..

Edited by deadcore

you flash with nb0 and MST that's fault,you must choose one of them..

try to flash with only Rapid_JI1_29022.nb0 file

hope this can help..

Thanks my friend, now it is officially dead as I cannot flash either the .nb0 or .mst file. It will hang or stop responding at certain percentage..

time to change phone :D

edit: now phone is alive again, keeping my fingers crossed.

how i overcome this problem. I flashed 4 phone parts together w/o the .nbo file, now I am using official ROM. it is a long process but worth the effort.

it seems like O2 is really unbrickable :P

thanks to deadcore for his suggestion :)

Edited by jkcs