Unlocking Samsung Omnia 7

Guest albal

Guest albal

Hi,

I have a Omnia 7 with a very recent firmware so the published generic codes on the internet don't work to unlock the phone. Phone is currently locked to orange and they want 20 quid to unlock it. I tried a few of the cheap online lockers but they have only come back with generic codes to temporarily unlock the phone which don't work and anyway I want a permanent unlock solution.

Anyone know a free or fairly cheap unlock solution for the Omnia 7.

Thanks,

Al

• 1 year later...
Guest venus15

Hi,

I have a Omnia 7 with a very recent firmware so the published generic codes on the internet don't work to unlock the phone. Phone is currently locked to orange and they want 20 quid to unlock it. I tried a few of the cheap online lockers but they have only come back with generic codes to temporarily unlock the phone which don't work and anyway I want a permanent unlock solution.

Anyone know a free or fairly cheap unlock solution for the Omnia 7.

Thanks,

Al

There are many online providers who render unlock code. However, I would suggest a trustable site nmed as ADVERTISING SPAM.com, to you unlock your Samsung Omnia 7 permanantly. Here you need to specify your country,IMei number of your phone,Network provider to which it is locked.Then they deliver unlock code to you.By using this you can unlock your mobile from orange network lock very easily.To enter the unlock code into your mobile without any error or mistakes you can follow free unlocking instruction from the site itself.

Edited by venus15