[STOPPED] CyanogenMod Beta2 Omnia 2 (updated: 04.05.2012)

Guest voyteckst

another problem: I'm installing on my storage, camera can't be load at all

for ppl who have problem loading "my storage" at android, here should be your help

Edited by Job21

Guest thanh_nha0706

Dear team,

I have a problem. I've installed froyo beta 2 on main memory (16GB). My phone cannot find sd card even though I try to reboot 3 times. And if I want to use the other partition on main memory as sd card, how can I do this? Pls help me. Thanks in advance.

console=ttySAC2,115200"

setbitp 0x7F008808 5 1

pfw 0x7f005800 4 0x3

pfw 0x7f005804 4 0x805

pfw 0x7f005808 4 0x7

pfw 0x7f00580c 4 0x0

pfw 0x7f005828 4 0x11

pfw 0x7f00582c 4 0x80

boot

is this lains meather if ai instaled on my storage or sd card?

Edited by synescu

another problem: I'm installing on my storage, camera can't be load at all

for ppl who have problem loading "my storage" at android, here should be your help

I think this is another problem, our is that we can't load the SO from the Storage ext4 partition

setbitp 0x7F008808 5 1

pfw 0x7f005800 4 0x3

pfw 0x7f005804 4 0x805

pfw 0x7f005808 4 0x7

pfw 0x7f00580c 4 0x0

pfw 0x7f005828 4 0x11

pfw 0x7f00582c 4 0x80

boot

is this lains meather if ai instaled on my storage or sd card?

Everybody needs it all the situations

These sets the initial hw clocks before booting linux, and the serial line parameters.

Because we are not using bootloader, but haret it is not the same what is the processor and pclk clock rate

another issue upon trial - Wifi, my WIFI will not be dead after screen off, but rather it's after turning off manually, won't be connecting again. Only solution is to reboot

Guest Extremegmx

Installed, everything gone fine, pink screen few sec then android logo for about 3-5min. Testing now for 2 hours, no problems yet.:D Hope it stays that way.. Thanks dev's for your hard work!(if someone needs help how to install pm me)

Guest thanh_nha0706

Installed, everything gone fine, pink screen few sec then android logo for about 3-5min. Testing now for 2 hours, no problems yet.:D Hope it stays that way.. Thanks dev's for your hard work!(if someone needs help how to install pm me)

One question: Can your phone find SD card? Mine can not see any so I can not use many applications such as gallery, camera, Opera Mobile (to save files). Pls help me. This problem is serious.

think you have to wait for the devs. Compiled my own, but that is for B7610.

I think Voyteckst must have read this by now

Hi i have a B7610 myself. I tried to use the kernel from April 10 2011 it boots into Andriod. The phone or 3g doesn't work when trying to scan mobile networks it gives an error.

I expect its because the kernel is too old ?

Mind sharing your kernel for the B7610 ?

Regards oOze

I installed it on "my storage" and runs fine without the extra options in the startup, but for me it's still generates more heat than the windows. is it normal?

Could you plase upload your startup file?

Voyteckst: when i use the alternative zImage i see that the phone loops killing media services and some others. What could this mean? When i use the new kernel keeps on pink screen. Now i'm sure it picked my correct partition, but doesnt pass the pink screen anyway

Could you plase upload your startup file?

Voyteckst: when i use the alternative zImage i see that the phone loops killing media services and some others. What could this mean? When i use the new kernel keeps on pink screen. Now i'm sure it picked my correct partition, but doesnt pass the pink screen anyway

If you sure that the partition is ok.

Hit the screen once when pink.

If not goes forward it is sure you have partition problem.

I'm not understood where is my error...

I've extract the content of ext4.tar.gz with ubuntu terminal in my ext4 partition in my storage ( mmcblk1p2 ), set that partition in startup.txt but for me the pink screen is continue....and my android cant start...

i've tried to put the zImage file that show me a debug startup of haret and i can only seen an ANDROID written in the center of my screen with a cursor that blinking...but whit the correct zImage the pink screen rest...

If someone have my same problem with first startup please post it for resolve....

Thanks for your work Devs !

I tried toucjing the screen and doesn't goes further anyway.

I think it is not a part problem because i set it wrong and rigth and i saw different behaviors in each situation

What does the killing processes mean?

I've extract the content of ext4.tar.gz with ubuntu terminal in my ext4 partition in my storage ( mmcblk1p2 ), set that partition in startup.txt but for me the pink screen is continue....and my android cant start...

i've tried to put the zImage file that show me a debug startup of haret and i can only seen an ANDROID written in the center of my screen with a cursor that blinking...but whit the correct zImage the pink screen rest...

If someone have my same problem with first startup please post it for resolve....

To see the output instead of the android word, delete console=ttysac2... From your startup file

Im same as you, but didnt get to solve it yet

Anybody mind helping me, i can't connect to the internet but my wifi is connected. Sorry, i know alot of people are asking for this question already. :(

hi friend, i had that problem yesterday, try to connect to wifi with static ip, that solves the problm, unless you have done the wifi bug, turn off screen with wifi on, so you need to restart the phone.

hope that helps you.

tray mmcblk1p....6 or 5,7 for my workhed with 6

I HAVE NOT UBUNTU

I FORMAT MY SD EXT2 WITH EASUS (EPM) THAN I CHANGED EXT4.TAR TO EXT2.TAR

THEN UNTAR LIKE ECHLAIR 2.1

AS I REMEMBER THERE WAS AUTOMATIC CHANGE EXT2 TO EXT4

CAN SOMEBODY SEND ME LINK

THANKS

Edited by ASIDER