[IMPORTANT] Something new...

Guest fonix232

Guest xondrax

Strange thing about it is that we dont have official Gingerbread for Blade and I think that they dont release even the ICS for it ....But we still have the CM :D

Guest buneech

The weird part is, that the screens are all the same, and on all of them the time is 17:20. Fonix, how about another picture with something else on it?

Guest hugobosslives

Oh looky here, music apk from ICS, floating over here

Anyone tried it, apparently works in GB :)

there's a thread (with a review, a comparision to the old one, and the apk) over on androidpolice.com

check it out. and yes it works fine

Guest JimJam707

The weird part is, that the screens are all the same, and on all of them the time is 17:20. Fonix, how about another picture with something else on it?

WHy would it take him more than 1 minute to take 3 photos?

Guest DanWilson

Good fakes me bro. Shame you left some faults.

• The Model Number shouldn't be IceCreamSandwich, it should be Blade, or ZTE Blade.
  • The Build Number shouldn't be BLADE_V880_ZTE, it should be similar to 2.3.4's GRJ22. Like IFK89B (Nexus Prime)
  • Your kernel is built by android@arch, yet the Nexus Prime build is from android-build@apa28
  • Image doesn't match this at all. The Prime has a gradient, and the lines don't reach both ends of the screen.

Guest JimJam707

• The Model Number shouldn't be IceCreamSandwich, it should be Blade, or ZTE Blade.
  • The Build Number shouldn't be BLADE_V880_ZTE, it should be similar to 2.3.4's GRJ22. Like IFK89B (Nexus Prime)
  • Your kernel is built by android@arch, yet the Nexus Prime build is from android-build@apa28
  • Image doesn't match this at all. The Prime has a gradient, and the lines don't reach both ends of the screen.

xv6dt.png

Guest fonix232

First three points: Tell Google's engineers.

Fourth:

There are gradients, it's just that the recording wasn't fine - my hands are shaky. I even said it, that the graphics drivers are most probably bugged, because I got some weird artifacts at the gradients - a distortion, where instead of the usual gradient, a discoloring popped up at a given area.

Please note that the pictures were taken from an angle, and the phone was lightened by natural light, what distorts colors.

For the lines, it's simple: the Prime is badword 1280*800! The Blade's just 800*480, so it doesn't match the layout perfectly. Also the pic you linked me is distorted ;) While the original resolution of 1280*800 got the ration of 1.6, while yours is 1.779. Yours is more fake than mine.

Guest DanWilson

First three points: Tell Google's engineers.

Fourth:

There are gradients, it's just that the recording wasn't fine - my hands are shaky. I even said it, that the graphics drivers are most probably bugged, because I got some weird artifacts at the gradients - a distortion, where instead of the usual gradient, a discoloring popped up at a given area.

Please note that the pictures were taken from an angle, and the phone was lightened by natural light, what distorts colors.

For the lines, it's simple: the Prime is badword 1280*800! The Blade's just 800*480, so it doesn't match the layout perfectly. Also the pic you linked me is distorted ;) While the original resolution of 1280*800 got the ration of 1.6, while yours is 1.779. Yours is more fake than mine.

lol. Share then. I'll "fix" it for you. Also - surely Google wouldn't mess anything up? Nor would they leave graphics bugged. Even on a test build.

Edited by DanWilson

Guest DanWilson

jer.jpg

*cough*

(also, holy s*** I have 1,138 posts here!)

I'm still beating your post count. And I took a huge break from Modaco.

Also - why do no ICS pics have signal? Just sayin.

Edited by DanWilson

I'm still beating your post count. And I took a huge break from Modaco.

Also - why do no ICS pics have signal? Just sayin.

Radio is pretty bugged - and by pretty bugged, I mean it's totally badword at the moment.

And the Atrix section here is s***, no reason to post here :P

Guest DanWilson

Radio is pretty bugged - and by pretty bugged, I mean it's totally badword at the moment.

And the Atrix section here is s***, no reason to post here :P

Hmm.

Yah, I can relate. The DZ section is balls.

Guest fonix232

I do also have ICS... just wait a sec, I need to change theme and edit build.prop first...

Great, if you find a way to change the kernel line, do tell us ;)