Friends of China machine call: GT-i8000 android developers, you!

Guest wjwbx

First of all: thank you on behalf of Friends of China Machine GT-I8000android development of the contribution! Because of language problems that many Chinese friends did not come off machine hair island, but the hair does not mean they do not know the island, did not know you! There are many local friends in China has focused i8000android optimization work to adapt to China, we have the hottest I8000android China Forum Zhuanban: 好啊网http://www.51haoa.com/ 手机中国http://samsungbbs.cnmo.com/forum-15128-1.html QQ more numerous group (i8000android discuss special groups) tens of thousands of Chinese local friends look forward to your update again - until the brush! ! !

Edited by wjwbx

Guest longsin

木有人看到吗?自己

I often come here, I must first try it while android update.i often go to website you say. I stay more than website you said. when b2 release, i introduce the steps with ubuntn, but it was deleted .but in this website, it don not.I am Chinese.

Edited by longsin

Guest voyteckst

I often come here, I must first try it while android update.i often go to website you say. I stay more than website you said. when b2 release, i introduce the steps with ubuntn, but it was deleted .but in this website, it don not.I am Chinese.

longsin is there anything useful on this site, what we can use? I don't want to use google translator, because it translates it to stupid words...

Guest superdupersianz

longsin is there anything useful on this site, what we can use? I don't want to use google translator, because it translates it to stupid words...

The chinese website has use your beta 1 and 2 as reference base and has come up with different version of it (instead of sticking with the original beta), some claims that it has no wifi bug, no SOD, all that. But I have not try them though.

呵呵,你以后可以当我们的翻译啊,确实有很多人在关注I8000的安卓。大家也非常支持你们的工作。相信更多的国人会来这里注册和讨论。我们做的大多为了让它运行得更稳定更易用。更适合一些新手使用。GHOST就是一个很简单的安装的例子。不用LINUX 不用分区直接可以安装到想要的分区上。很容易做。其实更容易用的是ISO模式的,不过BEta2开始,没有没有ISO了。都是在想让安卓更好用。LONGSIN,咱们在一个群里,呵呵,你是不是叫SIN?

Guest longsin

hi, voyteckst, I only can translator from Chinese to English, in programs my capability is zero.but I like to try new things on cell phone. if you need translator Chinese to English, please tell me, I am happy to do. Edited by longsin

Guest longsin

呵呵,你以后可以当我们的翻译啊,确实有很多人在关注I8000的安卓。大家也非常支持你们的工作。相信更多的国人会来这里注册和讨论。我们做的大多为了让它运行得更稳定更易用。更适合一些新手使用。GHOST就是一个很简单的安装的例子。不用LINUX 不用分区直接可以安装到想要的分区上。很容易做。其实更容易用的是ISO模式的,不过BEta2开始,没有没有ISO了。都是在想让安卓更好用。LONGSIN,咱们在一个群里,呵呵,你是不是叫SIN?

NO, my register is Longsin too.

Guest NehomarC

有人可能会发生的步骤登录到这个网站?

问一个邀请码:-(

someone could place the steps to login to this site?

Ask an Invitation code :-(

alguien podria colocar los pasos para logearse en ese sitio?

Pide un codigo d invitado :-(

Guest harrypotter222

Not sure if I can post their site links here, but I saw a thread about their modified final beta 2 which claims to have resolve some potential "issues". I just translate briefly what have been tweaked and "fixed". Don't be offended if it is in error in any way.

The thread name is [ROM精華] I8000 ANDROID b2最終典藏版 不再更新,靜等B3 。。。007製作 (translate: final beta2 modified, won't update any more, waiting for Beta3)

inside this forum section 三星I8000刷android論壇

1. clean android OS, not additional app pre-loaded

2. sensor tweaked, the screen light turns on the same way as in WM during calls, to improve system standby behavior and hence screen responsiveness

3. some hardware keys are remapped, eg. WM's cube as "back", WM's cancel as "menu"

4. gps setting configured in a way that it conserves more battery?

5. has an "adblock" database which blocks ads to conserves battery and improve performance

6. and many others...such as wifi bug is fixed, battery can be charged to 100% on display, camera can utilize 500W image? (5M?) and able to take shot without crashing

mentioned 1% of battery used every hour

and I saw it also mention using ghost for install, don't know if it really means a ghost image loading directly to the partition, not sure...

Guest voyteckst

Not sure if I can post their site links here, but I saw a thread about their modified final beta 2 which claims to have resolve some potential "issues". I just translate briefly what have been tweaked and "fixed". Don't be offended if it is in error in any way.

The thread name is [ROM精華] I8000 ANDROID b2最終典藏版 不再更新,靜等B3 。。。007製作 (translate: final beta2 modified, won't update any more, waiting for Beta3)

inside this forum section 三星I8000刷android論壇

1. clean android OS, not additional app pre-loaded

2. sensor tweaked, the screen light turns on the same way as in WM during calls, to improve system standby behavior and hence screen responsiveness

3. some hardware keys are remapped, eg. WM's cube as "back", WM's cancel as "menu"

4. gps setting configured in a way that it conserves more battery?

5. has an "adblock" database which blocks ads to conserves battery and improve performance

6. and many others...such as wifi bug is fixed, battery can be charged to 100% on display, camera can utilize 500W image? (5M?) and able to take shot without crashing

mentioned 1% of battery used every hour

and I saw it also mention using ghost for install, don't know if it really means a ghost image loading directly to the partition, not sure...

1. Our is almost clean

2. Corrected in coming beta3

3. No reason

4. ?

5. ?

6. Maybe when sleeping? ;-)