Can't install Android

Guest Ahmed El-Nemr

Guest Ahmed El-Nemr

Hi guys, I hope to be fine all

Really thanks alot for your AMAZING work, but unfortunately I did all installation steps as mentioned before but it doesn't work. After I run haret.exe for the second time from the root folder not from o2beta folder a pink screen is appeared then nothing else. Note : My Storage ( 16 GB ) is not available on my phone and I am using only the MicroSC Card ( 4 GB ) and did all the previous steps on the SD CARD, so Can I use the MicroSD Card instead of My Storage ????

Thanks again for your cooperation

Guest erikcas

Please man read the threat dont create new threats for questions were been answered

I'm sorry, but I think you have jumped to conclusions too fast.

Note : My Storage ( 16 GB ) is not available on my phone and I am using only the MicroSC Card ( 4 GB )

I didn't see aswers to this before?

Think it is possible, not sure, try this: make 2 partitions on SD, one 3gb fat and one 1gb ext4 and manual install on the ext4 partition as the autoinstaller will not work because of lack of "my storage"

(assuming partitionnumbers 1& 2, you shouldn't have to adjust the partitionnumbers in startup.txt) place haret.exe, zImage and startup.txt on the 3gb fat partition and run haret.

Edited by erikcas

Guest Odysseas07

Think it is possible, not sure, try this: make 2 partitions on SD, one 3gb fat and one 1gb ext4 and manual install on the ext4 partition as the autoinstaller will not work because of lack of "my storage"

(assuming partitionnumbers 1& 2, you shouldn't have to adjust the partitionnumbers in startup.txt) place haret.exe, zImage and startup.txt on the 3gb fat partition and run haret.

I think yes i was answered to fast...

Man why you dont have the My storage ???

If you lose it please read this threat

When you get back your my storage you can use the auto installer

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Tintorera

I have the same hardware problem with "my storage" and I don't understand half of the discussions on this site.

I've managed to create two partitions as you suggested, both primary but one fat32 6.5gb and another one ext4 of a bit more than 1.2gb. (should these partitions be named anything)

my biggest problem right now is that i do not understand how to access the ext4 partition to extract the stuff on it, any pointers or links on how to do this?

Thanks

Edit; managed to solve it, but now i'm stuck at the pink page as well

Edited by Tintorera