cpu speed of 900mhz

Guest jingang

Guest jingang

I would like this aswell. But we need to focus on making this device as smooth as possible before even considdering on overclocking it.

yes,if someone can change the kernel part of the cpu,it will be better,with the same cpu,it can run with 1200mhz good

Guest voyteckst

yes,if someone can change the kernel part of the cpu,it will be better,with the same cpu,it can run with 1200mhz good

Yes and battery 2 hours.... Let's do that!

Guest voyteckst

http://www.hiapk.com...447555-1-1.html

it is i5700 kernel of 1066mhz

it is

Twitter :LK’s work

it is recover mood :three .zip,recovery

with 1350 mhz

original link of lk:

http://forum.samdroid.net/f9/suc ... ex10.html#post34918

i hope it will work on i8000

I suspected this. Then read more on above forum and You will see that it was some kind of fake overclocking...

Guest jingang

I suspected this. Then read more on above forum and You will see that it was some kind of fake overclocking...

they say it have a much better performance

It's not perfect, because there are some things for which I couldn't find any information.2.) In theory this should REPLACE 800MHz with 1066MHz.3.) It didn't cause any damage for my phone, but I'm not responsible if you brick your phone!So, we need to edit the following files, to look like this: ">arch\arm\plat-s3c64xx\clock.cs3c_cpu_clk_tab_800MHz[][6] = {1066*MHZ, 266 *MHZ, 400, 3, 0, 2},

OK, the only thing matters here is the middle 0, which means, it will divide ARMCLK with 2^0 ( =1 ), which means ARMCLK runs at 800, that's what I should put at 1066, what I think I can do with simply replacing the APLL register reading with my value. But fixme if someone can do a smarter way.Also I don't know what will it do with smaller frequencies.>arch\arm\plat-s3c64xx\s3c64xx-dvfs.c

Code:cpufreq_frequency_table freq_table_800MHz[] = {0, 1066*KHZ_T},frequency_match_800MHz[][4] = frequency, Mathced VDD ARM voltage , Matched VDD INT*/<br style="word-wrap: break-word; line-height: normal; "> {1066000, 1400, 1250, 0},Here I made a little overvoltage from 1350 to 1400 too!That's all.This way setCPU showed 1066 max, and because the cpu was in ondemand mode, sometimes I saw that it jumped to it too.For some reason performance mode was only 800MHz ( I think the unchanged values cause this.

it is the code and link]http://forum.samdroi...overclock-1975/

if you have time you may have a look

thanks devs

Edited by jingang

Guest voyteckst

they say it have a much better performance

It's not perfect, because there are some things for which I couldn't find any information.2.) In theory this should REPLACE 800MHz with 1066MHz.3.) It didn't cause any damage for my phone, but I'm not responsible if you brick your phone!So, we need to edit the following files, to look like this: ">arch\arm\plat-s3c64xx\clock.cs3c_cpu_clk_tab_800MHz[][6] = {1066*MHZ, 266 *MHZ, 400, 3, 0, 2},

OK, the only thing matters here is the middle 0, which means, it will divide ARMCLK with 2^0 ( =1 ), which means ARMCLK runs at 800, that's what I should put at 1066, what I think I can do with simply replacing the APLL register reading with my value. But fixme if someone can do a smarter way.Also I don't know what will it do with smaller frequencies.>arch\arm\plat-s3c64xx\s3c64xx-dvfs.c

Code:cpufreq_frequency_table freq_table_800MHz[] = {0, 1066*KHZ_T},frequency_match_800MHz[][4] = frequency, Mathced VDD ARM voltage , Matched VDD INT*/<br style="word-wrap: break-word; line-height: normal; "> {1066000, 1400, 1250, 0},Here I made a little overvoltage from 1350 to 1400 too!That's all.This way setCPU showed 1066 max, and because the cpu was in ondemand mode, sometimes I saw that it jumped to it too.For some reason performance mode was only 800MHz ( I think the unchanged values cause this.

it is the code and link]http://forum.samdroi...overclock-1975/

if you have time you may have a look

thanks devs

We also had initialy doubled performance, which was caused by wrong timings in kernel ;-)

Guest jingang

We also had initialy doubled performance, which was caused by wrong timings in kernel ;-)

thanks, maybe someday we will run with 1000mhz

thanks devs beta3 is really good