[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ukgnome

And this is what I don't understand, tillal says everything is working except HQ youtube and camera panorama, and now it appears no radio, never mind the whole issue about a torch utility (as someone who loves to listen to fm radio by torchlight).

The last thing I would want to do is piss off the likes of tillal and the other developers, they are clearly integral to the forum, but for the life of me some sort of datum measure/comparison of roms seems an obvious need to me.

Cheap radio is £1 from poundland, also available is a cheap torch. Radio has never been a feature of this particular ROM so it's not a big deal. As for HQ youtube - truthfully how often do you actually use the app? Myself, well not that often and if I do I use a laptop (remember them?) As for a torch, you could use the smart tools app and use the screen torch. LED torch has NEVER worked. And as for panorama mode!!!!! Who in their right mind uses this feature anyway???

ICS in its current form is far superior to GB on many levels - namely speed, battery life, looks.

Guest BAHO4899

i use this rom since february and love it^^ have just a question about the roms so i saw in goo.im that tital has a CFX rom (this one) and MIUI so can anyone tell me what are the differences betweeen them? :mellow:

Guest Redstarr1

i use this rom since february and love it^^ have just a question about the roms so i saw in goo.im that tital has a CFX rom (this one) and MIUI so can anyone tell me what are the differences betweeen them? :mellow:

MIUI has a different UI, look it up on Google, you should find plenty of screens (and a basic explanation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIUI). I never installed MIUI, but I think in terms of features that there aren't a lot of differences. I do like their apps though, I always use MI Files.

Guest sui785

MIUI is completely different, you don't have any menu for apps anymore, everything is on the homescreen. It's more like iOS but imo it's not good.

Guest csuzlee

I don't get any notification about new mails on my gmail?!??!! I would be very very important for me. Any idea?

Thanks for the help!

Guest creedence
I don't get any notification about new mails on my gmail?!??!! I would be very very important for me. Any idea?

Thanks for the help!

I do not have Gmail. I use k9 mail. It always works.

Guest Josh92

Thanks for the help!

Notifications for Gmail work fine, are you getting the emails just not notifications?

Make sure 'Email Notifications' is turned on under the email account settings within the app and that the account is syncing. Otherwise it should be good to go.

Guest gavin.19

And this is what I don't understand, tillal says everything is working except HQ youtube and camera panorama, and now it appears no radio, never mind the whole issue about a torch utility (as someone who loves to listen to fm radio by torchlight).

The last thing I would want to do is piss off the likes of tillal and the other developers, they are clearly integral to the forum, but for the life of me some sort of datum measure/comparison of roms seems an obvious need to me.

That's the reason I started this thread - http://www.modaco.com/topic/354882-advantages-to-using-an-ics-rom-over-23x/. I wasn't even aware that FM radio was broken too. Added to the list.

Guest csuzlee

Notifications for Gmail work fine, are you getting the emails just not notifications?

Make sure 'Email Notifications' is turned on under the email account settings within the app and that the account is syncing. Otherwise it should be good to go.

Yep it was the solution, I found it imediately after I post....My fault, sorry.

Guest Josh92

So you accept you are poo-pooing all over this thread.......use toilet instead

No not really, perhaps my last post but not generally. Get where you are coming from, but people are only expressing their interest in the upcoming rom, not that big of deal. Better than your posts complaining in my opinion..

Guest daddypaul

Tilal, CECO to do much work for nothing and share everything require no money, and people always complain that will not build new ones have come when some of you weak-minded