[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

No more news. The guys over on xda working on the galaxy mini seem to be working on it actively so Im waiting to see how they do.

Right now though I'm incredibly busy so a couple of hours on the weekends is pretty much all the time I have to work on android. So there might be a new build this weekend with a couple of minor fixes plus a new miuiskater release. (But don't hold me to it :P)

Guest razzmataz1478

loving the new build! one minor problem i have found - 2g/3g toggle in the notification power widget doesn't seem to be working for me sad.gif

Not working for me either think it is a bug

Guest syst3m68

53% 2d 18hrs 8m 8s on battery. so much improvement(did i spell that right?) from the first build. keyboard still working very slow, or i type too fast.

All other bugs are easily worked around/ignored. :)

By the way, for full ICS HDPI goodness, set the leaf background as your background... oozing with goodness. :D

Kudos to you tilal!

Guest plegdroid

Can i install a new build of iceskater without erasing all data, like an update? ( i got now the march 9 build)

yes, just flash straight over the top of the previous cm9 build. :)

Guest adr8ien

Hi all!

Firstly, I apologize for my bad english, i'll try to be understandable.

Tilal, I respect you, your work is just awesome!!!

About my problem:

I've flash the last ROM, (I followed all the step like you explain!).

No problems, I boot into the ROM, it's alright.

Then, when I try to install the gapps, it seems that the recovery do the work, but when i reboot, it appears that no one has been installed, and my phone is not rooted.

Before, I had the cm7, and all worked perfectly, my phone was rooted, the gapps installed.

When I upgrade to the cm9, no gapps, and no root.

Does anyone know what I forgot?

I hope that you understood me, and that my english was not so bad! :P

Guest plegdroid

Hi all!

Firstly, I apologize for my bad english, i'll try to be understandable.

Tilal, I respect you, your work is just awesome!!!

About my problem:

I've flash the last ROM, (I followed all the step like you explain!).

No problems, I boot into the ROM, it's alright.

Then, when I try to install the gapps, it seems that the recovery do the work, but when i reboot, it appears that no one has been installed, and my phone is not rooted.

Before, I had the cm7, and all worked perfectly, my phone was rooted, the gapps installed.

When I upgrade to the cm9, no gapps, and no root.

Does anyone know what I forgot?

I hope that you understood me, and that my english was not so bad! :P

did you install the gapps at the op?

Guest plegdroid

did you install the gapps at the op?

and what size system partition do you have, ics requires at least 200meg,to fit everything in..

Guest adr8ien

and what size system partition do you have, ics requires at least 200meg,to fit everything in..

Rooo ... Excuse me! Indeed, i had a to small partiton.

Everything is ok, that worksp perfectly!!!!

Hi everyone!!

I from Russia and my English is not good, but I will try to be understandable.

I have some problem with apps: settings, setCPU and some anothers. They are sometimes not open, just black screen, then android show message like "Settings is not responding. Would you like to close it?"

Tell me please this is normal for that version ICS?? If not please help!!)))

And why in my skate not working bluetooth? it is normaly??))

thank you for help)) and i hope that somebody understood me :D

Guest plegdroid

Rooo ... Excuse me! Indeed, i had a to small partiton.

Everything is ok, that worksp perfectly!!!!

:lol:

Edited by plegdroid

Guest JetKun

Massive colour banding with or without surface dithering, or 16-bit transparency. Any help?

Edit: Also, Browser is really, really slow at both rendering and running, and frequently hangs. Are you sure there isn't a way to bring working hardware acc. to it?

Edit AGAIN: Browser V8 engine or something probs broke, Dolphin browser behaving erratically too

Edited by JetKun

Guest Recze
Hi everyone!!

I from Russia and my English is not good, but I will try to be understandable.

I have some problem with apps: settings, setCPU and some anothers. They are sometimes not open, just black screen, then android show message like "Settings is not responding. Would you like to close it?"

Tell me please this is normal for that version ICS?? If not please help!!)))

And why in my skate not working bluetooth? it is normaly??))

thank you for help)) and i hope that somebody understood me

Bluetooth seems not working And use nova launcher because defaulr launcher is not good

Edited by Recze

Bluetooth seems not working And use nova launcher because defaulr launcher is not good

thank you for help :rolleyes: but bluetooth works in android 2.3.7 icearmor :angry:

Guest JetKun

Right, I switched back because

1) It has Gingerbread's music app

2) It freezes practically every app after a couple of days' use

3) It is totally slow.

Tilal, I'm sure you're really awesome and the ROM is really nice, I do love ICS, but I'm going to wait for it to become a little stable before using it again. Ice Armour III's Nandroid is going back on my Skate.

Guest fuddman

Right, I switched back because

1) It has Gingerbread's music app

2) It freezes practically every app after a couple of days' use

3) It is totally slow.

Tilal, I'm sure you're really awesome and the ROM is really nice, I do love ICS, but I'm going to wait for it to become a little stable before using it again. Ice Armour III's Nandroid is going back on my Skate.

Got to say I've had this rom on since it was released and I'm not having any problems with it, maybe I've been lucky? No crashes, hangs, everything seems to be working fine, apart from known issues. Very smooth too. Great rom!

Guest plegdroid

Got to say I've had this rom on since it was released and I'm not having any problems with it, maybe I've been lucky? No crashes, hangs, everything seems to be working fine, apart from known issues. Very smooth too. Great rom!

+1