[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest muhahahaah
have you updated goo in market?

Now I updated, but download is always canceling.

Fixed the link.

Thanks, downloading now with 5kbps ;)

Guest jonathanb

cm9 softkeys dont work when i flash via cwm recovery miss the softkeys, comes up when flashed android updating then display's a weird percentage thing then reboots help please

Guest tilal6991

cm9 softkeys dont work when i flash via cwm recovery miss the softkeys, comes up when flashed android updating then display's a weird percentage thing then reboots help please

If you see the previous page or two you'll see my response.

BT is not working ;(

Known issue.

Guest plegdroid

Frankish needs to update the zip. I might release a patch but I'm going to wait for his reply.

sad thing is I know what to do, but unable to amend bools from my phone :'(

Guest Frankish

Will do a .zip tonight for softkeys. Sorry for being slow guys but works been mental. Haven't had a day off and my spare time is spent with my little girl :-)

Guest dt_matthews

Will do a .zip tonight for softkeys. Sorry for being slow guys but works been mental. Haven't had a day off and my spare time is spent with my little girl :-)

And let's be honest, time spent with loved ones is the most important thing in the world in the end

Cheers dude...

Guest plegdroid

evening mate, do you know of anyway of editing bools via android?

Guest razzmataz1478

evening mate, do you know of anyway of editing bools via android?

There's no decompiling tool to use so don't think its possible?...

Guest plegdroid

There's no decompiling tool to use so don't think its possible?...

decompiling the apk can do with ninja, I've got the arsc extracted to get to bools, run in txt editor but not enough memory to show the full txt, so unable to save the file error even before editing bools, if I had a pc no problem. would eleveate pressure on Frankish to update framework apk all the time if could share the work :)

unless the arsc has to be decompiled also...

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Frankish

Not sure about on the phone editing as I edit more than just bools plus I always re-sign the the apk with the correct key. Not sure if its needed but on Blade if you didn't sign the apk after editing then it would cause bootloops upon restoring nandroids. Then you would have to flash stock framework, boot, then reflash modded framework. Its always good practise to sign the apk anyway I guess. What's up with goo inside me anyways? Downloads repeatedly failing and speeds are gash. Anyone mirror it or I can't do softkeys tonight. Early start tomorrow. Thanks.

Guest jonathanb

Scratch that it someone just wants to up framework-res.apk from latest release that would be quicker I just wont be testing it :-)

Hi Frankish heres the latest framework apk for you from the new build

Guest Frankish

Ok i see nothing in Jonathonb's post no attachment or link? And looks like plegdroid has already upped an edited framework-res.apk as i decompiles and all the values are set right.

Guest plegdroid

Ok i see nothing in Jonathonb's post no attachment or link? And looks like plegdroid has already upped an edited framework-res.apk as i decompiles and all the values are set right.

http://db.tt/PqFgXVAx

new framework apk O:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest chrislarabi

we've got profiles :P

unable to get softkeys to work .throws up a weird optimization code that just wers around and around, and when press the power button, the phone reboots.

Hi Plegdroid! I have the same problem; as i see, it's look like you solve it; can you please tell me how? Thx in advance

Guest plegdroid

Will that also save the reboot problem? Thx

framework apk has to be refettled, my understanding is, profiles has been added to the apk, so is basically a different apk than the one from the previous builds, so now has to be modded again to accommodate the change, to re enable softkeys .if that makes sense, I could be equally way off :D