[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest SteveCl

Tilal

Thanks very much for your work on this rom. It's is very promising.

Having installed the latest version this morning l've noticed the following small bugs (some of which have been mentioned by others):

• Voice Search is not working (and, presumably for the same reason, neither is the app Evi) - which uses voice recognition);
  • Gallery only works intermitently - it is often blank. A reboot seems to fix it for a while;
  • AirDroid - the app loads - but nothing happens when you press the button to start the service.

I've also had the display go funny when doing a couple of things. Instead of showing the full screen, I get part of the screen repeated many times across the page in a grid pattern. This happens when I tried to add my google account through the Play app (it does not happen if you do the same thing through settings). It also happens if I open the "App" tab in the "Settings" menu.

Thanks again - and keep up the great work.

are u gonna fix the red borders? they really annoy me sometimes, other else, 5/5

Have you been changing things in developer settings ? If I remember right there is an option to display CPU spikes on screen in the form of a red outline on screen.

Guest tilal6991

are you patching or full rom?

Full ROM I'm afraid. Multiple files changed and I'm not sure of the compatibility with the old system.

No wipe as always and I'll mirror it as well on mediafire.

Guest plegdroid

Full ROM I'm afraid. Multiple files changed and I'm not sure of the compatibility with the old system.

No wipe as always and I'll mirror it as well on mediafire.

as always thank you :D

Guest felystar

I have the same bug sometimes(piece of screen which repeats a lot of times) when I try to unistall an app but it dissapears after a while. Also when im writing in the browser it is a little bit slow. But I have to say that with 902mhz maxium and 122mhz minnium with ondemand governor, it is very fast! Thanks for all your work tilal :D