[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest pctv007

installed this morning , have tried many times b4

and must admit this is now looking very good :rolleyes:

Thanks tilal for all your hard work

In fact thank you to all the devs on here

P.S soft keys would be nice ............................hehehehe never satisfied

but thats the nature of ever changing roms

P.P.S whats the best launcher and browser for ics anyone ?

Hi!

For me Apex launcher and right now Opera as browser (to sync bookmarks, I have a lot of them ;) )

Guest PedroVader

installed this morning , have tried many times b4

and must admit this is now looking very good :rolleyes:

Thanks tilal for all your hard work

In fact thank you to all the devs on here

P.S soft keys would be nice ............................hehehehe never satisfied

but thats the nature of ever changing roms

P.P.S whats the best launcher and browser for ics anyone ?

Apex is great, although with recent tweaks/fixes the stock launcher is sweet now, apex has more options though.

Browser wise, the stock one works brilliantly now, and I use Chromemarks lite to sync with my desktop browser ;)

Guest jamal2367

I test the new rom tonight

Unfortunately I can not test the now

because I am using the sensation XE

But tonight I will test it on my skate

My question is:

What is Color-branding?

And it was done faster rom again?

Guest felystar

I have been having some issues with whatsapp messenger. I installed the 22/03/12 release and then installed Whatsapp, then I upgraded to the 30/03/12 version and it was good but then it started to duplicatebthe screen like twenty timed and to close, when I upgraded t the 31/03/12 version it seemed to work well again but it didnt. I started to have the same problems so I closed it and unistalled it. Then I tied to download it again from Google play but when it started to install it did exactly the same ss before,it duplicated and closed. So I installed a backup of the app with titanium but only the app and then whn I tried to open it agan it it seemed to workbagain.when i fikished configuring it, it asked me to a backup and to restore my messages. I accepted and it closed again. Any solution?

EDDIT: I have delete its cache and everything and this time havent restored anything but it still doesnt work :(

Edited by felystar

Guest ideataste

thanks for your work! tital6991!it is a great rom!

but I'm having some trouble

if language is english ,everything work very fine,but,if language is chinese,the sitting options will be like this.can you fix it?

thanks tital6991 again!

{sorry for my english},

post-948707-0-99664100-1333271865_thumb.

Guest tilal6991

thanks for your work! tital6991!it is a great rom!

but I'm having some trouble

if language is english ,everything work very fine,but,if language is chinese,the sitting options will be like this.can you fix it?

thanks tital6991 again!

{sorry for my english},

Switch out of settings reboot and Switch back.

Guest hugobosslives

oo very smooth.

this 31/3 update is a huge improvement for me. UI seems alot smoother. especially on entering app drawer.

settings screen and install app screen also look like they should now. thanks

keep up the good work :)

Guest jamal2367

I test the new rom tonight

Unfortunately I can not test the now

because I am using the sensation XE

But tonight I will test it on my skate

My question is:

What is Color-branding?

And it was done faster rom again?

???Help

Guest brookergray

Apex is great, although with recent tweaks/fixes the stock launcher is sweet now, apex has more options though.

Browser wise, the stock one works brilliantly now, and I use Chromemarks lite to sync with my desktop browser ;)

The default browser syncs your bookmarks without the need for external apps.

http://db.tt/PZTW67Rg

Guest PedroVader

The default browser syncs your bookmarks without the need for external apps.

http://db.tt/PZTW67Rg

At the time I was using Opera so I went for Chromemarks, it is surplus to requirements now, I'm reflashing later with a bigger system partition and putting my core apps in there so I'll have them pre installed if I ever do a factory reset ;)

Guest Pillhead

when selecting the ringtone, the screen flickers like mad between each selection

also wifi wont work?

edit reflashed and now it does!

Edited by Pillhead

Guest David Serrano

Tillal, with the update of today, the graphics are better and this rom for me is good, and ready for daily use.

Congratulations for the great work you do.

I have only one catch: The flash camera is important for me

Will you fix flash light camera in next updates??

Guest sergeant_tito

may I request a mediafire link? goo inside is just horribly slow for me :(

EDIT: nevermind downloaded from goomanager app

Edited by sergeant_tito

Guest rangeoshun

Hi!

I love the advances you(plural) made, and thanks for the build Tilal! Just to be a dick :) (and maybe pointing out something already known) , when you go into the settings for example, and go back to a previous layer of the menu, as you do that, you can see the border of the previous screen as the next zooms in. Is that normal ICS, or should it also fade while the new screen comes up?

Cheers!

Guest Anthony1989

Wifi constantly turning of and won't re connect till I reboot my phone, any idea what could be wrong? Deleted my router still nothing, re booted router still nothing

Guest H3ROS

Maybe but I want to wait for a bit because the GalaxyICS guys seem to have it working but they still haven't released - I want to see what they did before moving onto asking qcom.

"4. We have H/W video acceleration - smooth YouTube ;-)" That was their plan, but in the latest update it's changed to this

- Hardware acceleration on most video formats (not all)

- Smooth videos on YouTube (LQ only right now)

- Fully working deep sleep (all the time)

- GSM fully works (signal indicator/mobile data/phone calls/messages etc.)

Guest pbz1983

Wifi constantly turning of and won't re connect till I reboot my phone, any idea what could be wrong? Deleted my router still nothing, re booted router still nothing

+1

SSID present and have re-entered password and when I pressed connect it changes the status "not in range"

My Partner has a ZTE Blade and that is connected and also re-connects fine also so deffo a bug in the latest version

Guest Qwery Guy

Had the same problem with waking up Wi-Fi - it just doesn't work. Go to Wi-Fi settings -> press Menu key -> "Advanced" -> and change "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" to "Always".