[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid

Yes exactly what happened to me to look into it.

Went to bed with 45% and woke up with phone off,booted up and it was on 1%

edit: reboot made no difference.

have you had default music app playing at all?

Guest hugobosslives

have you had default music app playing at all?

oo good call. mine wakes with menu unless you properly exit the music app after listening sometimes

Guest chrislarabi

Just flashed: Deep Sleep does NOT work, after leaving it for an hour, deep sleep does NOT work.

Hello

Please what hat is deep sleep and how to activate it?

Guest plegdroid

Hello

Please what hat is deep sleep and how to activate it?

deep sleep you don't turn it on, the phone does it, it self, basically your phone should go to sleep when it's not being used :)

Guest Anthony1989

My confirmation of deep sleep not working post-958727-133346573259_thumb.png Edit: deep sleep showing but battery still draining fast plus locking phone after 2 mins I press home, menu or back still wakes phone

Edited by Anthony1989

Guest plegdroid

media server seems to be the cause.

music player, or video, YouTube,Facebook ect anything that can stream music/ video to your phone, will cause it :)

Guest Anthony1989

Why NOT working? This looks like it works...

Now it is showing its working but it still isn't sleeping properly. See edited post

music player, or video, YouTube,Facebook ect anything that can stream music/ video to your phone, will cause it :)

The thing is I have not installed any apps to do this? Only app is stock music,which I have not even opened once.I will do some freezing and see what results I get.

Guest chrislarabi

deep sleep you don't turn it on, the phone does it, it self, basically your phone should go to sleep when it's not being used :)

It look cool, and how can i know if it do it?

It seems it was music app after all,after freezing it I have deep sleep.But the question is why on a clean install does it happen on one device and not another ?

post-796032-0-37999200-1333466668_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest plegdroid

The thing is I have not installed any apps to do this? Only app is stock music,which I have not even opened once.I will do some freezing and see what results I get.

here's what system app I've got frozen out

post-910238-133346694212_thumb.png

post-910238-133346696792_thumb.png

post-910238-133346699093_thumb.png

Guest plegdroid

It seems it was music app after all,after freezing it I have deep sleep.But the question is why on a clean install does it happen on one device and not another ?

sorry trying to keep up :P

I freeze it out after flashing, so it would never show as causing wakelock on my phone, be interested to know those with deep sleep if they froze it out too :)

the thing is some app don't need to be used to start up, if it's got permission to wake it probably will.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Anthony1989

Wifi becoming a huge problem for me, says out of range and I'm right next to my router. My girlfriends sf2 is fine, laptop is fine and its fine on all other roms. Also when connected to wifi my signal is really low.

Sat next to router now and this is what I get post-958727-133347496634_thumb.png

Note my broadband is virgin

Guest hugobosslives

yer i get reduced wifi range. rough guess, maybe 60-70% of the distance down the garden my skate used to receive wifi at.