[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest secretman_z

Hey Razzmataz ,

Yes ofcourse i do :) thanks alot mate , i found it,

Secretman, you're back! Remember Me?

Boot into recovery>mounts and storage>format system :)

Guest hugobosslives

does anybody else find their sms messages sometimes fail to send ("message could not be sent at this time") and you have to try again?

just wondering if it's the rom, phone or my network..... as I've never had this before until the last couple of days

cheers

does anybody else find their sms messages sometimes fail to send ("message could not be sent at this time") and you have to try again?

just wondering if it's the rom, phone or my network..... as I've never had this before until the last couple of days

cheers

happens to me quite often too, don't know what it is

Guest rangeoshun

You can use Goggles. It just takes somewhat more time. You take a picture separately, launch Goggles, and choose an existing image.

Guest hugobosslives

happens to me quite often too, don't know what it is

does it just happen to you on this rom? or on other roms (eg gingerbread) aswell.

Guest Qwery Guy

cheers

Had this two times. Changed to GO SMS and didn't see the problem ever since.

does it just happen to you on this rom? or on other roms (eg gingerbread) aswell.

i seem to remember it happened on cm7 too, just not as much. i think as cm9 has got more stable the problem became less frequent

Guest favod

Hi I know the rules in regards to asking for an eta but what are the rules in regards to asking for a feature being included ? If its not classed as rude is there any chance of a digital clock widget being included in the next build thanks tilal

Guest utternoob

Quick question regarding MMS. Am I the only one who can't download them?

BTW no vibration problem. Deep down setting needed changing

Edited by utternoob

Quick question regarding MMS. Am I the only one who can't download them?

BTW no vibration problem. Deep down setting needed changing

I'm on the the 31/03 version and the mms issue has come back. not sure why though (apn settings are correct). Not a huge problem though.

Guest tilal6991

I'm on the the 31/03 version and the mms issue has come back. not sure why though (apn settings are correct). Not a huge problem though.

Update to latest version.

Guest plegdroid

anyone else getting this , would not call it an issue as it does look kinda cool, its when scrolling thru text, the text looks like it gone to light speed (think star trek) gathers it self and reforms when the scrolling stops?

Guest Frankish

For me on nearly every rom I can't receive mms on t mobile. I have to manually change username and password in apns for every rom. Not just for skate but on blade, desire and defy too!

Guest JetKun

For me on nearly every rom I can't receive mms on t mobile. I have to manually change username and password in apns for every rom. Not just for skate but on blade, desire and defy too!

That's really strange, I'll agree

Guest dt_matthews

what uid / pwd enables you to retrieve t-mob mms ok?

cheers,

dan