[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

а тут вшиты гаппс? или надо ставить зип?

english!

A few people just started downloading it? My dl speed gone down, had 700kb/s a minute ago now i have 300kb/s

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest SingleWolf

razzmataz1478

Не mean, is gapps are bult-in into ROM or we need install it separately in CWM ;)

Meerk4t

Мы все же на англоязычном форуме, потому используйте гугл-транслейт, а то не поймут и естественно не ответят.

sui785

We need some more than a few hours with this ROM to talk about it. ;)

Edited by SingleWolf

Guest sui785

There is still a problem with the camera(even on 3mp)

Oh and I've flashed the newest build(28/04/2012) and also camera-cfx2-signed.zip.

post-541478-133569410008_thumb.jpg

Edited by sui785

Guest plegdroid
There is still a problem with the camera(even on 3mp)

don't know if you needed to flash both zips or not, but i did. I flashed the camera zip first, then the camera cfx2 zip also, and working ok :)

Guest sui785

don't know if you needed to flash both zips or not, but i did. I flashed the camera zip first, then the camera cfx2 zip also, and working ok :)

I just flashed the camera-signed.zip and that one seems to make the camera work fine.

Guest plegdroid
OK i've updated softkeys will someone go on the thread and test because i'm not flashing the rom yet

no not working, don't reach the red back key indicator, not a boot loop, just never reaches that part of the boot process.

Guest sui785

A lot of apps(Viber, Mobile Vikings, Railtime, Mobile Banking) stop working with this release, in the market it says: "Your device isn't compatible with this version" whilst with the older release they used to work fine.

Guest hugobosslives

any mirrors for this yet?

i've downloaded it 3 times. and each time the archive has been bad. dunno whats going on here......

Guest razzmataz1478

A lot of apps(Viber, Mobile Vikings, Railtime, Mobile Banking) stop working with this release, in the market it says: "Your device isn't compatible with this version" whilst with the older release they used to work fine.

Edit the build.prop

Guest hugobosslives

Unable to save, meh am just going to move back to the previous version.

you have to do it with a root file manager, like root explorer or es file manager.

Guest sui785

you have to do it with a root file manager, like root explorer or es file manager.

I tried with ES File Manager and had that error. I've also tried it with Astro and that also doesn't work.

Guest razzmataz1478

I tried with ES File Manager and had that error. I've also tried it with Astro and that also doesn't work.

There's a build.prop editor on the market...if you want to do that