[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest chrislarabi

If someone is calling me the scrren is black and i dont see who is calling....and some proximty problem....any one?

Same for me

Guest razzmataz1478

It is easy to say, but whitch line(s) have to be edited?

You can use Atomic's build.prop tweak, change ro.product.manufacturer to HTC, or just change to ZTE, it's set to unknown not sure why

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest plegdroid

I don't think so, coz it's only happens when the screen is turned off.

yes ,it's like you've stated, didn't think to try with the screen on, yes indeed does show caller details :)

Guest favod

OK i've updated softkeys will someone go on the thread and test because i'm not flashing the rom yet

im not being rude but i dont get why i would need softkeys sorry

Guest cooler11

I just flashed the camera-signed.zip and that one seems to make the camera work fine.

This is it! Thanks!

---------

I still miss the wifi tethering capability, based on android's internal feature, cause I find third-party apps a bit unstable.

Any chance of anyone to take a look at it? A fix on this would be welcome!

Guest chrislarabi

You can use Atomic's build.prop tweak, change ro.product.manufacturer to HTC, or just change to ZTE, it's set to unknown not sure why

THX

Guest chrislarabi

just tried the build prop hack, and no change.

It's seem to work for me, even whithout the build.prop hack; whitch app are you trying to install? may be i can also try to confirm

Guest plegdroid

It's seem to work for me, even whithout the build.prop hack; whitch app are you trying to install? may be i can also try to confirm

it's an issue with incoming phone calls, and the screen being black, rather than the caller id being shown. :)

lololololol, my bad, me thought the build prop hack was for the screen issue, I've restored and reflashed my phone 5 times, between reading posts, so thought we were still on the same issue :D:DO:)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

it's an issue with incoming phone calls, and the screen being black, rather than the caller id being shown. :)

lololololol, my bad, me thought the build prop hack was for the screen issue, I've restored and reflashed my phone 5 times, between reading posts, so thought we were still on the same issue :D:DO:)

haha.

Have you got a logcat and pastebin.com it yet for github?

Guest chrislarabi

Ah ok, I thought you were talking about the market issue; because someone say that some apps do not work with the new release. And @ razzmataz1478 say he have to edit the build.prop. But concerning the black screen issue, i think only tilal can fix it.

Guest razzmataz1478

The black screen on call - try changing to smartass2 and a minimum frequency of 480.

Is it something to do with enough (or not enough) cpu power to wake the screen?...

About the market, tilal has changed the ro.product.x in his git, so will be fixed in the next release ;)

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest hugobosslives

nice update.

feels alot smoother.

camera doesn't work for me with fix and 3mp setup but i'm not too bothered. Can still take picture just not see what i'm taking....

Guest chrislarabi

nice update.

feels alot smoother.

camera doesn't work for me with fix and 3mp setup but i'm not too bothered. Can still take picture just not see what i'm taking....

Read the Post #4262