[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest v1pEr

I also have the youtube problem, 01/05 build, did not mod pixel density and did not change build.prop

(same problem with whatsapp, draw something and other apps)

I notice we all have the Medion P4310, could it have anything to do with that?

Edit: I get the message "Dit item kan niet worden geïnstalleerd in het land dat voor uw apparaat is geselecteerd.",

translated: this item can not be installed in the country that is selected for your device

Edited by v1pEr

Guest utternoob

You need to include the market fix or it doesn't work

Edit: They are pretty much the same underneath, so that shouldn't be the issue

Edited by utternoob

Guest v1pEr

You need to include the market fix or it doesn't work

Edit: They are pretty much the same underneath, so that shouldn't be the issue

Same behaviour after flashing market fix

Guest razzmataz1478

Viper, what do ro.product.locale and ro.product.manufacturer say in the build prop?

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest v1pEr

Viper, what do ro.product.locale and ro.product.manufacturer say in the build prop?

ro.product.locale.language=en

ro.product.locale.region=US

ro.product.manufacturer=ZTE

Guest razzmataz1478

It's most likely a build that he started to upload and forgot to do something to it..

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest WiiSky70

Soo ... I saw the new build in Goo Manager website but what fixes include that build , i want to know besides it isn't complete yet

Guest ideataste

Patience....

You'll like the new build.

waiting for camera working fine !!come on......please!

Edited by ideataste

Guest plegdroid
Patience....

You'll like the new build.

:lol: , as always, grateful for what ever , and for when ever you release a new build :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest razzmataz1478

Look, everyone wants camera preview working, everyone wants a fully working ROM, I don't think some of you understand how long it takes to find fixes etc and build the ROM, and how people do this for us in their free time when they could easily be doing something else.

So to a select few, stop your begging, stop clogging up the thread, and you'll get the new build, when you're given it!

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest JetKun

Look, everyone wants camera preview working, everyone wants a fully working ROM, I don't think some of you understand how long it takes to find fixes etc and build the ROM, and how people do this for us in their free time when they could easily be doing something else.

So to a select few, stop your begging, stop clogging up the thread, and you'll get the new build, when you're given it!

Everyone, just wait for the Openmax thing to "hopefully" be released, okay?

Guest trueno2k

Tilal,

You got everyone here anxious and on the edge of their chairs/seats whenever a new build is being uploaded, it's like you got them under your thumb LOL :P ... Also, lately, you haven't revealed what changes you make to each new build, so it no wonder people are asking for a changelog!... It would be nice to see in each post with a new upped build that you say what has been done to the new build, please? :P ... Unless this is what you want and to keeps us wondering and experimenting to see what we can find has changed? :P ...

Well, keep up the great work, and hope you do marvellous in you exams and get great grades!... Should help in life with the experience you're gaining here and in other life experiencing things and whatnot! :P ...

2cents...

Edited by trueno2k

Guest chrislarabi

Hello everybody! since 3 or 4 release, i notice something. The top and the buttom of the home screen are a little bit darker as the middle; witch file can i modify to have it transparent as the middle? I've already look in trebuchet.apk, i'll also look in the framework-res.apk. Thx in advance.