[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest trueno2k
Just seen someone earlier on post about the screen turning on after the charger been taken out. I actually disabled this in one for the soft keys builds. Anyway...you can disable it in....

framework-res.apk/values/bools.xml

Obviously this will mean you need to decompile the framework...

So I can have what I want?... :( ... Shame I don't have any experience yet with decompiling / compiling apks, plus my brain is too slow to learn linux languages, tbf, I'm just feeling lazy, my job takes all of my positive energy out of me, so I just can't be bothered to learn difficult stuff... As far I would go with languages is cut & paste lol :P

Guest plegdroid
I'm not fussed about the wakelock function whilst plugged into the mains as it doesn't seriously affect the charging much, however it does for when my OMC is plugged into the usb power charging, the screen definitely needs wakelock to shut off when screen is off and plugged into usb power, unless usb power charging is just too weak, then it's something I just have to and can live with anyways... I just like it that when my screen is off whilst I unplug the cable that the screen stays off, it saves me having to turn the screen off myself or waiting for it to turn off by itself...

that will be partial wakelock the screen will still turn off, but not go to sleep while connected, you'll need to dig out apktool for the way Razz has mentioned :D

you can use apkmanager ,that's options based, rather than having to input command prompt, much easier.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Muloo

Hi yall,

I have a Q. for TPT, isn't it better to use option 3 (150mb / 2mb ) because the zip is only 108mb?

I don't see why assigning 200mb to the system when its not that bigg....

does this make sence?

Thanks

ps: <3 yall commitment

Edited by Muloo

Guest WiiSky70

seems ok, it's just let me download it and install ok :)

would suggest something at your end stopping you using it :)

seems ok, it's just let me download it and install ok :)

would suggest something at your end stopping you using it :)

And why i will do that ??? I prefer a fix for that than quit CM9 CFX

Can you please help me with that ?

Guest plegdroid

And why i will do that ??? I prefer a fix for that than quit CM9 CFX

Can you please help me with that ?

I ment it's something specific to your phone that's stopping it from able to be installed. the fact I can download and install, suggest s it's not the rom.

Guest WiiSky70

But gapps from Goo Manager didn't install Gmail or Books , just Play Store and it don't want go give me chance to install it

Can you help me with the gapps on ZTE Skate to install it properly?

with gapps total meg used is at 198meg

Guest plegdroid
But gapps from Goo Manager didn't install Gmail or Books , just Play Store and it don't want go give me chance to install it

Can you help me with the gapps on ZTE Skate to install it properly?

what system partition size you got on? :)

Guest plegdroid

I think i have 413 MBs currently on my phone maybe it's 180 MB of

are you on blade or skate, as I remember, targetbsp answered your question yesterday on the blade cfx thread.?

for skate you'll need 200meg

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
Im using the Skate right now , but if you can help me to install with my Blade it's great :)

you'll need a blade tpt 200meg system if you want to run full gapps, theirs people on the blade forums, who can point you in the right direction.

Guest WiiSky70

you'll need a blade tpt 200meg system if you want to run full gapps, theirs people on the blade forums, who can point you in the right direction.

And before i format all stuff and wipe data as well cache i need to install TPT Helper to convert from Gen1 to Gen2 to get

gapps working on the Blade?

Guest trueno2k
Just installed nightly 13-05 from goomanager download!!
What a soldier, this Lalit guy!... LOL... Never stops to amaze me how good this guy is with supplying us with great goodies... Pure briliance, Lalit! ;)

Currently downloading and saving it for later for when I get time to study it for my modifications :P

Edited by trueno2k

Guest pbz1983

What's the changelog for 13/05 version?

Not exactly sure...... but the camcorder is working and camera preview is 99% smooth, a little patchy in places.

The market issue is still not fixed in this nightly though :-(

Guest e.miron

Please tell me can install it on top of 09/05 without wiping because I kinda spent the last 3 days doing just that for my Skate and gf's Wildfire and I am a little ......well... weary right now.

Guest Muloo

Please tell me can install it on top of 09/05 without wiping because I kinda spent the last 3 days doing just that for my Skate and gf's Wildfire and I am a little ......well... weary right now.

why wont we just wait until tilal makes it official and explane whats and whatsnots ....

ps: could someone give me a hand http://www.modaco.com/topic/348776-zte-skate-tpts/page__st__100

Edited by Muloo

Guest e.miron

why wont we just wait until tilal makes it official and explane whats and whatsnots ....

ps: could someone give me a hand http://www.modaco.co...s/page__st__100

You have to have the image on yout sd card root, then turn off the phone, get the battery out for a moment, reinsert battery and press vol+/menu/power until the magic starts. If it will not work, try with a smaller card, as my 8 gb was not good but with another of 2gb it worked well. I have now 200system/2cache/238data.

Guest e.miron

Just installed the 13/05 on top of everything, with a nandroid backup handy in case worst happens. Installed ok, appeared a new screen which i have never seen before stating that Android is updating itself, then Link2sd complained that it has lost the links to ext partition, but i have recreated the links and after a few more reboots everything is ok.

Camera works fine, recording a little choppy and panorama still not working.