[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest felystar

nope. the ext partitions are backed up providing your using a type that your clockwork version supports.

in short, they will be kept if your using something normal like ext2/3

I use the partition that the recovery did when I formatted the SD. I think it is EXT3

Guest plegdroid

observation made on the 13-05-12 build, it's very efficient with the cpu frequencys used, it uses all of the available frequencys, makes the rom feel, very, very smooth, can equate it to driving a car with all gears, rather than skipping out 2nd and 4th gears on a 5 speed gearbox . if that makes sense.

:)

Guest hugobosslives

I use the partition that the recovery did when I formatted the SD. I think it is EXT3

yep that will be fine.

I mean, like the 'panelled' hardware acc for it

not sure i've ever seen it stated that it uses full HW acc but it is a hell of a lot smoother than it used to be. so if your question is "is it fast enough to use now?" then yes. very smooth and the muti tab annimations are pretty fluid.

observation made on the 13-05-12 build, it's very efficient with the cpu frequencys used, it uses all of the available frequencys, makes the rom feel, very, very smooth, can equate it to driving a car with all gears, rather than skipping out 2nd and 4th gears on a 5 speed gearbox . if that makes sense.

:)

know what you mean... but you don't ever short shift? Often cut fourth anyway and go from 3rd to fifth.

Edited by hugobosslives

Guest favod

gotta say i been away from cfx for a few days because i got pissed off and ive just caught up on all the posts and there are some truly arrogant ppl in this world lalit has does us all the favour of putting his spare time into making this rom and some ppl are treating him like hes cheating them because some features arent there ffs ppl hes doing this out of the goodness of his own heart i seriously think lalit should have the power to ban ppl from his thread

my 2 cent said

im coming back to cfx because i missed it lol

Guest unomesmo

@ tilal6991 @C3CO

What are LMprec_508.emd and PFFprec_600.emd in /media folder?

I looked for it in Google but I didn't get a usefull explication.

In 2.3.4/5 there aren't these files or similar.. thanks

Edited by unomesmo

Guest favod

Why can't whatsapp work, compatibility :(!!!

it does work you just might need to download the apk from the whatsapp website and install manually

Guest Pillhead

is there another way to download the latest rom as when i click on the link on the first page my browser just sits there saying its preparing my download.

Guest Josh92

Do peoples voice search buttons work on the google search bar on home screen? Mine is refusing, don't really use it but just went to give it a try.

Really looking forward to update today! :)

Guest jopsi332

is it possible to get the MIUI statusbar( with toggle etc.) in this cm9 ?

the reloaded ics isnt working anymore and the MIUI one is better ;D

Guest hugobosslives

is there another way to download the latest rom as when i click on the link on the first page my browser just sits there saying its preparing my download.

i would mirror it. but lalit has mentioned that this one isn't meant to be released and that it would be nice if we respected him and waited for him to release when its ready instead of purging his goo account.

therefore, i will wait and mirror his next official release for you instead :D

My Dear Tilal!!

Thank you so much~~

only i can do thing is thank you again and again.

you make skate better then better!

Now I will try the Now build, hope it can work Perfect!

thank you, again.

Guest C3C0

@tilal

Changelog says USB tethering works with third party app.

However, it worked natively on my latest build so I suppose it'll be OK on yours, too.

Check it.

Guest Muloo

is it possible to get the MIUI statusbar( with toggle etc.) in this cm9 ?

the reloaded ics isnt working anymore and the MIUI one is better ;D

I tested the 1.9b4 http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1045986&d=1336376220 on non-official built 13/5 and can confirm it works fine

Boot up time is about 2min

will test this with again with 15/5 built

Guest e.miron

The panorama work with video recording or with photo?, because for photo we can always use the Photaf application from market, just tested it and works ok

Anyway, I'seen that Tilal has updated also the AOKP as well. What is the main difference between the CFX and AOKP and why should we choose one over another. For now I am super ok with CFX, but I'd like to know about AOKP as well.

Edited by e.miron

Guest JockeSve

What is the main difference between the CFX and AOKP and why should we choose one over another.

Valid question IMHO. I'm curious as well... ;)

Guest tilal6991

AOKP is pretty similar to CM but it has a lot more customizable options. CM seems slightly more stable in my opinion and slightly cleaner so ut's my first choice. But others simply love the choice that AOKP brings.