[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest fuddman

Does the notification light work on this ROM?, I'm sure it used to in earlier builds but doesn't seem to function right now.

Thanks.

Guest WiiSky70

Does the notification light work on this ROM?, I'm sure it used to in earlier builds but doesn't seem to function right now.

Thanks.

Yes it works , when you recive any notification or missed call it will work as before ;)

Guest fuddman

It works for me, i'm using the latest build

I'm on the rom from the 15th but using the C3CO kernel. Notification light doesn't work on my wives Skate either. Weird.

Guest WiiSky70

Bugs:

- Flash of camera not working.

- Youtube videos extrem slow.

Great work!

1. Flash doens't work , YES it doesn't and maybe it will be fixed in the next or other build

2. Youtube doesn't work well cuz of Hardware Video Decoding issues (H.264/H.263) so we must wait till fixed

Guest WiiSky70

1. Probably

2.No

2. Maybe , did you read the 1st post???? It contains on the Features that is "Synced with latest CM9 Repos" you know what that means?

Is a developer in CM9 Team so he can make changes to the compiling code

But what i say is all speculation soo....

Guest razzmataz1478

OK seen as people don't seem to understand the terms of open source ...open source means that anyone cab download and edit the code.

To build this ROM you don't need to be on the CM team, you just need the knowledge f understanding C++ (to some extent)and know how to use repo in a linux terminal.

Secondly, 'synced with the latest CM repos' means that Lalit, or C3CO, type in a terminal 'repo sync'.

I hope this gives people a better understanding...

Guest hugobosslives

OK seen as people don't seem to understand the terms of open source ...open source means that anyone cab download and edit the code.

To build this ROM you don't need to be on the CM team, you just need the knowledge f understanding C++ (to some extent)and know how to use repo in a linux terminal.

Secondly, 'synced with the latest CM repos' means that Lalit, or C3CO, type in a terminal 'repo sync'.

I hope this gives people a better understanding...

yer you got there first. like raz said, with a build environment properly set up you can just "type in a terminal 'repo sync' " to sync with the lastest cm9 repositories

my linux partiton is still set up for compiling cm7 for the blade or i'd be able to do to it as well. since we have such a talented dev in tilal i have never bothered to get back into the rom compiling scene. i just flash his amazing work :D

Guest WiiSky70

Everybody can.Even you. It's opensource.

I understand open-source and im not dumb , razzmataz said tilal doesn't work for CM9 Team but explaining

the ROM is "Sync with latest CM Repos" he must extract the latest CM9 Code to the rom right ?

And if tilal extracts it , the code slightly changes for each CM repos and if it changes it's entirely customizable.

P.S : Sorry if i being too confusing XD

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest razzmataz1478

I understand open-source and im not dumb , razzmataz said tilal doesn't work for CM9 Team but explaining

the ROM is "Sync with latest CM Repos" he must extract the latest CM9 Code to the rom right ?

And if tilal extracts it , the code slightly changes for each CM repos and if it changes it's entirely customizable.

P.S : Sorry if i being too confusing XD

No no no no no no. You're very confused. 'repo sync' downloads any changes (for example a patch that has just been merged on gerrit) to the developers computer. Nothing extracts. repo makes any necassary changes in the build files based on what has been downloaded from github if that makes sense. You're thinking it's more complicated than that when it isn't.

So basically on Lalit's computer in the home directory, he'll have a folder called CM9 for example. In this folder will be the files needed to.compile and a 'make file' which does the compiling. Repo makes changes.to these files when it sees something new on 'repo sync.

Guest WiiSky70

No no no no no no. You're very confused. 'repo sync' downloads any changes (for example a patch that has just been merged on gerrit) to the developers computer. Nothing extracts. repo makes any necassary changes in the build files based on what has been downloaded from github if that makes sense. You're thinking it's more complicated than that when it isn't.

So basically on Lalit's computer in the home directory, he'll have a folder called CM9 for example. In this folder will be the files needed to.compile and a 'make file' which does the compiling. Repo makes changes.to these files when it sees something new on 'repo sync.

And sorry if i bother you or tilal for this mess :(