[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

Is there anything in gerrit for lock screen notifications Lalit? One feature I'd love, kind of like an iPhone.

Guest daddypaul

thx lalit i have turn it off thx for your great work

The feature is very much beta. If its causing problems then turn it off. Or if you want me to solve it send a logcat.

I thank you for their effort did it off the rest of the rom is great I love your work

Edited by daddypaul

Guest tilal6991
Is there anything in gerrit for lock screen notifications Lalit? One feature I'd love, kind of like an iPhone.

I think its being worked on but its not on gerrit yet. I suppose it'll be up in a few days or a week or so.

Guest tilal6991

Yep. Pretty much will never be fixed because qcom will never release the required files. But if you want some futile hope then feel free to sign the petition. It might work but I don't think it will

Guest ogbass54

Yep. Pretty much will never be fixed because qcom will never release the required files. But if you want some futile hope then feel free to sign the petition. It might work but I don't think it will

hmm.. ok thank you :`(

Guest plegdroid

hmm.. ok thank you :`(

embrace what you got, :D :)

it's a really nice rom

Edited by plegdroid

Guest daddypaul

Hi I have another small problem lalit the saidsearch in the google toolbar is not then I installed it and it goes but after a reboot it does not go back. Sorry for my english

Guest oscar-mark

Help me I can't install the Google Apps?

Should I like unlock bootloader on my phone or something like that?

Have tried flashing the Google apps several time but it only reboots into CWM again!

I do full wipe* and flash the ROM, then reboot!

Then (after 5 minutes) when I try to flash the Gapps it only reboots into recovery again!

*Format system, format boot, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache!

Guest razzmataz1478

Help me I can't install the Google Apps?

Should I like unlock bootloader on my phone or something like that?

Have tried flashing the Google apps several time but it only reboots into CWM again!

I do full wipe* and flash the ROM, then reboot!

Then (after 5 minutes) when I try to flash the Gapps it only reboots into recovery again!

*Format system, format boot, wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache!

We don't do locked bootloaders ;)

Try it like this..

Flash ROM

Flash GAPPS

Reboot

Guest creedence

I am so proceed. No single format made​​!

Wipe cache-->Wipe Dalvik cache-->Flasch ROM-->Flash GAPPS--Reboot

That was it. At least for me it worked. One must try all possibilities.

Edited by creedence

Guest jtharmor

Nice.......so apart from weather on lock screen any other changes in the 26th release ? ICS is my daily ROM since two weeks now and am not going anywhere else....... :)

Edited by jtharmor

Guest razzmataz1478

Nice.......so apart from weather on lock screen any other changes in the 26th release ? ICS is my daily ROM since two weeks now and am not going anywhere else....... :)

Apollo

Guest JetKun

Well, does Browser Hardware Acceleration- i.e tiled rendering- work without a hitch yet, and is there an option to enable it?

Guest WiiSky70

I noticed too much bugs and freezing , in this 26/05 build , and the new Apollo (Music App) is awfull please tilal remove that :S

Guest tilal6991

I'm not making any changes to stock cm9. So I you don't like it that's just the way it is.

As for freezing. I don't have it but there were a loa of graphics updates which are wreaking havoc or a few devices.