[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest domenico lamberti

I'm talking about the Market mainly. That's not showing up even though I've tried to install it twice now.

did you do the obligatory 3 wipes ?

Guest jcmyall

did you do the obligatory 3 wipes ?

The three obligatory wipes as well as all the wipes in mounts and storage. I have no idea why it's not installing the market.

Guest tilal6991

The three obligatory wipes as well as all the wipes in mounts and storage. I have no idea why it's not installing the market.

If you flashed gapps and its still not shoeing up its because you haven't connected to the internet for the market to download.

Guest jcmyall

If you flashed gapps and its still not shoeing up its because you haven't connected to the internet for the market to download.

Oh right, does it have to be through Wifi? I have data turned on all the time and I had left it for about half an hour while I was looking up other ways on how to get the market again.

I've got it sorted now. I found the Gapps link you posted a couple of pages back and that fixed it.

Thanks Tilal!

Guest PedroVader
Hw video decoding is now working!!

Grrrr, everytime I flash a different rom, you fix something else lol!! I feel like im being unfaithful to your work on ICS if I change roms.

So HW is fixed without a new Kernel, nicely done, did you manage to get multitouch fixed?

Guest vdubster

Hi all,

Before i give this ROM a go can someone explain the flash procedure? I've insalled ROM's on my OMC & Desire before that, but it doesn't make sense.

FLASH ORDER - EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS ROM INSTALLED:

• ROM
  • Wipe data
  • Reboot
  • Back into recovery
  • Google Apps
  • Reboot

So, i put the ROM on the SD card, flash it as normal (Do i need to do the 3 wipes?) then i choose wipe data? (doesn't this remove the ROM?) then do I reboot into the ROM (i.e. get the set up screen) or just reboot recovery? then flash G apps and reboot.

Thanks

James

Guest tilal6991

Grrrr, everytime I flash a different rom, you fix something else lol!! I feel like im being unfaithful to your work on ICS if I change roms.

So HW is fixed without a new Kernel, nicely done, did you manage to get multitouch fixed?

Yep. It was a stupid mistake on my part - I deleted the permissions file by mistake which is why 5 points were working in the system but not in appd.

Guest domenico lamberti

Yep. It was a stupid mistake on my part - I deleted the permissions file by mistake which is why 5 points were working in the system but not in appd.

so are we closer to Multi touch in the browser or is that another thing entirely ?

Guest tilal6991
Hi all,

Before i give this ROM a go can someone explain the flash procedure? I've insalled ROM's on my OMC & Desire before that, but it doesn't make sense.

FLASH ORDER - EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS ROM INSTALLED:

ROMWipe dataRebootBack into recovery

Google AppsReboot

So, i put the ROM on the SD card, flash it as normal (Do i need to do the 3 wipes?) then i choose wipe data? (doesn't this remove the ROM?) then do I reboot into the ROM (i.e. get the set up screen) or just reboot recovery? then flash G apps and reboot.

Thanks

James

Put the rom on the SD card. Then in recovery flash the rom and wipe data. That doesn't remove the rom. Then reboot until you see the setup screen in the rom. Then reboot into recovery and flash the gapps like you'd flash a rom. Then boot back into the rom. And you're done!

Guest vdubster

Put the rom on the SD card. Then in recovery flash the rom and wipe data. That doesn't remove the rom. Then reboot until you see the setup screen in the rom. Then reboot into recovery and flash the gapps like you'd flash a rom. Then boot back into the rom. And you're done!

Thanks, are you planning a new download soon or should i go with the 06/01/12 release?

Thanks again

James

Guest tilal6991

Thanks, are you planning a new download soon or should i go with the 06/01/12 release?

Thanks again

James

Not too soon - still a few minor graphics issues to sort out. And the next build won't be a compulsory wipe so you won't loss your data when you upgrade.

Guest PedroVader

Not too soon - still a few minor graphics issues to sort out. And the next build won't be a compulsory wipe so you won't loss your data when you upgrade.

Hi Tilal, any chance you could drop Google Music into the next build?