[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
hello everybody

simple question i have:

dont know why, my android started to display system process information at the top right of the screen

how can i switch it off?

morning like this?

post-910238-13412123438374_thumb.jpg

the picture is self explanatory :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest cooler11

Besides link2sd, which I already use...

If I remove unwanted apps from internal memory's /system/apps, will I gain more free space or not?

Edited by cooler11

Guest keep2000

I like this rom but I have one problem. I can't use the YouTube app. Fresh install, first start: "unfortunately, YouTube has stopped". I tried reinstall, clean app data, force close from app list, nothing changed. Any suggestion?

Guest omegavesko

I like this rom but I have one problem. I can't use the YouTube app. Fresh install, first start: "unfortunately, YouTube has stopped". I tried reinstall, clean app data, force close from app list, nothing changed. Any suggestion?

Download the older APK from Redstarr's Dropbox.

http://db.tt/bBmt3mTQ

Guest Turisu

Any chance you could make the centred clock on the lockscreen optional? I prefer it over to the right like stock ICS. Thanks.

Guest ukgnome

Besides link2sd, which I already use...

If I remove unwanted apps from internal memory's /system/apps, will I gain more free space or not?

No - not unless you repartition your phone using tpt helper.

Guest plegdroid
Hi. I have a problem with cm9. I can't seem to remove the pointer mouse

go to settings, developer options and untick the option for it :)

Guest cooler11

Any comment on battery life for the 28/6 version?

Maybe it is my idea, but I think previous versions had better battery life. I observe a rather fast discharge.

Guest Josh92

Any comment on battery life for the 28/6 version?

Maybe it is my idea, but I think previous versions had better battery life. I observe a rather fast discharge.

Find it about the same as previous myself, I'm the same with the S3 kernel, feel like the battery drains quicker but not sure if imagining it, especially considering it's supposed to improve battery life.

Guest trueno2k

Can't comment on the battery drain for CFX 28/06 as I've gone back to 25/06 build as it's WiFi function is working for the most part ( cuts out now & again, but an off & on sorts that out ) compared to the 28/06 build... Plus I much prefer the old style letter pop ups on the keyboard than the new one which is used on the 28/06 build, It's very hard to see what letter I just hit as the background to each pop up has a transparent backing ( which is replaced with a blue line on top of the letter pop up ), and it just doesn't seem right!... Is there a way that this can go back to the original pop up layout on the next build release, please Lalit!?...

Guest trueno2k
plegdroid , already try but it doesn't work
What was it you tried the battery drain test or the WiFi function & on which build?... Gotta be more specific for us to understand!... :P

Guest plegdroid
Hi. I have a problem with cm9. I can't seem to remove the pointer mouse

that should clear it, if its not unsure what's wrong with it post-910238-1341240024887_thumb.jpg

Guest cooler11

Any expert to tell us what is going on with battery?

Can we do something to have at least the previous battery life?

With 15/5 version I almost had 3-4 days autonomy!

Guest Redstarr1

Any expert to tell us what is going on with battery?

Can we do something to have at least the previous battery life?

With 15/5 version I almost had 3-4 days autonomy!

I never had 3-4 days on previous versions, CFX has always been 2 days light, 1 day heavy. Been like that in practically any rom. Are you overclocking?

Guest navanax

The 28/06 really has something wrong with battery drain. Without OC or any modification on normal system working, I lost 75% of charge in 13 hours. It's the worst result I've ever seen by any rom.

I like this rom, fast, smooth and it has the lowest vibrancy by one point touching (it's really great), but this drain is a serious problem:(

Guest plegdroid
The 28/06 really has something wrong with battery drain. Without OC or any modification on normal system working, I lost 75% of charge in 13 hours. It's the worst result I've ever seen by any rom.

I like this rom, fast, smooth and it has the lowest vibrancy by one point touching (it's really great), but this drain is a serious problem:(

evening, try changing the kernel to ceco's s3, the kernel that comes with the rom is incurring adsp kernel wakelock, may tie in with the camera fix and the libs used to fix it :)