[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest WiiSky70

People , try to flash the C3C0 Build with a clean install and add the S3 Kernel with volume boost

Then update the Super User binary to the latest version , and voila... You have much more speed and stability into the rom

Guest Josh92

How can I flash s3 kernel over tilal's rom? Will I see any visible changes?

Just flash it is all I believe.. No visible changes, just under the hood stuff, though I personally couldn't notice too much of a difference.

Guest WiiSky70

Why this ROM will be discontinued ? Becuse of Jelly Bean ?

Tilal i have to say , i know you tried hard to fix the Youtube and Hardware Graphics Decoding , but don't give up

i say that becuse Jelly Bean is far to be an stable and maybe usable OS on our Skates , please update it if you could do it

Android 4.0.4 has it's potential to run smooth like-butter on the Skate , don't discountinue this please :)

Guest gavin.19

Why this ROM will be discontinued ? Becuse of Jelly Bean ?

Tilal i have to say , i know you tried hard to fix the Youtube and Hardware Graphics Decoding , but don't give up

i say that becuse Jelly Bean is far to be an stable and maybe usable OS on our Skates , please update it if you could do it

Android 4.0.4 has it's potential to run smooth like-butter on the Skate , don't discountinue this please :)

As far as I remember, the Cyanogen mod team is cutting CM9 loose in favour of CM10 because devices that were meant to have ICS (ie not the Skate), will almost always be able to upgrade to JB without any problem.

The hardware decoding can NOT be fixed unless the drivers are released by Qualcomm, which will 99.9% not happen. It's not a matter of tilal giving up.

Guest pmalexander

With regards to flashing the ZTE Skate with ICS 4.0.4, is the above functionality of things that are not working still current, or are they now fixed?

e.g. camera panaroma, and FM Tuner?

Guest TouchyAndalou

With regards to flashing the ZTE Skate with ICS 4.0.4, is the above functionality of things that are not working still current, or are they now fixed?

e.g. camera panaroma, and FM Tuner?

They're not fixed and probably won't ever be.

Guest losiwww

hi people! why i haven`t got play store application on this (28.06.2012) ics cm9? i did wipes and formats and install and reboot,but i can`t use play store,becouse i haven`t it... could somebody help me?

Guest DaDeBa

@tilal6991 could you please make a cm9 rom with google apps included in the rom because i can't install the google apps .zip file? sorry for my english, I'm from belgium.

Guest Redzinald

Hello everyone, I installed this ROM and I'm pleased as everyone else. I have only one problem, my flash does not work for the camera. Is there a solution to get things going.

Guest Klintonola2j

Hi, I have the latest update 28/06 which is fine but my goo.im manager downloaded a cm10-717experimental... update for tilal's rom, so i was wondering if this update is stable enough for everyday use

Guest ukgnome

Hello everyone, I installed this ROM and I'm pleased as everyone else. I have only one problem, my flash does not work for the camera. Is there a solution to get things going.

No and it never will. Read all this thread to find out why.

Guest ukgnome

Hi, I have the latest update 28/06 which is fine but my goo.im manager downloaded a cm10-717experimental... update for tilal's rom, so i was wondering if this update is stable enough for everyday use

Read the cfx2 cm10 thread. It is a pre-alpha build of jellybean

Guest ukgnome

@tilal6991 could you please make a cm9 rom with google apps included in the rom because i can't install the google apps .zip file? sorry for my english, I'm from belgium.

You probably won't get an answer. As tilal is concentrating on cm10.

Why can't you install gapps? What happens?