[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

how do you go about getting a rom on rom manager ? (atomic for example)

That would be cool,but I dont know the answer.....pm tilal,he will know. One thing though,rom manager does not see skate when on atomic rom,I have only ever got it to do flash overide when on cm7/cm9 not sure why,maybe something to do with build.prop ?

Edited by Guest

Guest Frankish

Audio working. Not sure if i've broken anything else but whatever use at your own risk. I only did this for myself anyways until Tilal sorts us out. Let the guy rest.

GPS is totally dead for me must sort this out...! OK so can't seem to fix GPS. Totally dead for me. Is it the same for everyone else? According to CPU spy deep sleep is not being used at all so that explains anyone's battery drain.

CM9-AudioFix-HACKISH.zip

Edited by Frankish

Guest Andymac1969

Audio working. Not sure if i've broken anything else but whatever use at your own risk. I only did this for myself anyways until Tilal sorts us out. Let the guy rest.

GPS is totally dead for me must sort this out...! OK so can't seem to fix GPS. Totally dead for me. Is it the same for everyone else? According to CPU spy deep sleep is not being used at all so that explains anyone's battery drain.

Using the internal GPS, no lock at all, connected via bluetooth to an external GPS and it worked fine, the voice instructions where very basic as I don't thing the TTS files are installed, but it did the navigation well enough.

Audio is fine for me, and the ROM is pretty stable, only the odd blip every now and then, which seem very random.

Andrew

Guest Dectorian

Thanks Frankish for the very useful audio fix . Phonecalls now have audio :) . GPS is non-funtcional for me too . I've had phone powered on for 9 hours without any noticable battery drain .

Guest plegdroid

Thanks, nice hack:)

I try to play Tip Off basketball, and it just ... stops. Also, gallery force closes on me all the time, when I try to set my wall paper. Any ideas why? Sorry for being annoying.

Guest syst3m68

I try to play Tip Off basketball, and it just ... stops. Also, gallery force closes on me all the time, when I try to set my wall paper. Any ideas why? Sorry for being annoying.

I think at the moment basic functionality is a must at the minute. and your trying to squeeze so much out of your device, you can't play games. :P

you should have a 2nd device for things like this.

i should let someone else post. ;3

I think at the moment basic functionality is a must at the minute. and your trying to squeeze so much out of your device, you can't play games. :P

you should have a 2nd device for things like this.

i should let someone else post. ;3

I was just testing it out, you know like, testing everything out seeing what worked and what didn't. I mean, my WiFi my audio, you know everything works, I was just on that, and didn't know if to bring it up or not. But, my gallery keeps force closing, I ain't to bothered about the games, I'm just bothered about my gallery most.

Sorry for being an idiot.

Guest syst3m68

I was just testing it out, you know like, testing everything out seeing what worked and what didn't. I mean, my WiFi my audio, you know everything works, I was just on that, and didn't know if to bring it up or not. But, my gallery keeps force closing, I ain't to bothered about the games, I'm just bothered about my gallery most.

Sorry for being an idiot.

Not calling anyone an idiot, just saying that main functions need to work, you tried a 3rd party photo viewer? :)

Not calling anyone an idiot, just saying that main functions need to work, you tried a 3rd party photo viewer? :)

Yeah I know, I just feel like an idiot lol. And I don't know any to be honest. It's just, I want to change the wall paper to the vertical one instead of horizontal one if that makes sense? And Gallery just closes :/

Guest syst3m68

Yeah I know, I just feel like an idiot lol. And I don't know any to be honest. It's just, I want to change the wall paper to the vertical one instead of horizontal one if that makes sense? And Gallery just closes :/

Try using a 3rd party app, search photo viewer in market. :)

I'm not using this at the moment, i'm using cm7 to get some libary files, so i couldn't even try it out for you, sorry. :(

Try using a 3rd party app, search photo viewer in market. :)

I'm not using this at the moment, i'm using cm7 to get some libary files, so i couldn't even try it out for you, sorry. :(

No problem :)