[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest JThumar

Downloading !!biggrin.gif

CWM5 taking ages to backup old ROM........:angry:

Up and running !! So installer is fine this time !!

Cheers tilal.......you are awesome dude !!

Edited by JThumar

Guest tilal6991

And there it comes......the first reboot.....it happened on clicking home icon.......seems like oneoff

So it seems the fix didn't work. Well I've got another one that I've borrowed of the Nexus one thread which I'll put into the next release.

Guest JThumar

No more reboots.......hey is there a way to increase UI speed ? I think there was some setting to improve performance on this........

For most stability - In Settings > Developer Settings > Set Background Processes to 2

done this.....

So it seems the fix didn't work. Well I've got another one that I've borrowed of the Nexus one thread which I'll put into the next release.

Edited by JThumar

Guest PedroVader

Downloading now...is there anything new other than the reboot fix/non fix?wink.gif

Guest tilal6991

Data Usage in Settings does not work....hangs the settings

Yep - it's releated with the HW acceleration - if you try to get into it by fcing settings a couple of time it starts to work.

Guest zapadapping

No more reboots.......hey is there a way to increase UI speed ? I think there was some setting to improve performance on this........

When you said you were downloading the file, I couldn't even see the link had been updated. Is it possible you got the last version? The new has this name: update-cm-9-02202012-NIGHTLY-Skate-signed.zip

Guest JThumar

:P ofcourse........so far good the ROM......listening music....browsed .........

Guys any way to default network to always 3g ? I have orange and it does not pick TMobile although its roaming and free for me to use......Data roaming is enabled

When you said you were downloading the file, I couldn't even see the link had been updated. Is it possible you got the last version? The new has this name: update-cm-9-02202012-NIGHTLY-Skate-signed.zip

Guest tilal6991

:P ofcourse........so far good the ROM......listening music....browsed .........

Guys any way to default network to always 3g ? I have orange and it does not pick TMobile although its roaming and free for me to use......Data roaming is enabled

Type *#*#4636#*#* into dialer. Choose the first option and cahnge the setting from WCDMA pref. to WCDMA only

Guest JThumar

that was something tilal.....thnks......is there any other way to access that from UI ?:blink:

Type *#*#4636#*#* into dialer. Choose the first option and cahnge the setting from WCDMA pref. to WCDMA only

Guest tilal6991

that was something tilal.....thnks......is there any other way to access that from UI ?:blink:

Nope - it's really frustrating as well because I like switching between the two. I've used the dialer code so much I've memorized it!

Guest tilal6991

This might sound silly......but is there a file manager in this ROM ?:unsure:

No = CM9 haven't implemented a file manger yet so neither have I - I want to stick as close to CM as possible.

Guest tilal6991

i cant get into the market,my gmail acc logging in since like 7min. I'll take a look after RR.

If you have the market issue try formating system before you install the rom / gapps.

Guest tilal6991

Gallery does not display anything but if i tap the screen it selects album on the top header...........am i doing anything wrong ?

Gallery is very temperamental as the source is under rework. It seems to work at time but doesn't at other times.

Guest JThumar

Yes last time's release also it started to work then again went blank........

Gallery is very temperamental as the source is under rework. It seems to work at time but doesn't at other times.