Guest tilal6991

My bugs:

1) Wi-Fi works only with static IP

2) do not hear any sound, during incoming call and trying to talk too

3) screen turns off during charging even so option to not off is enabled

4) gallery and camera apks does not work

may be something else, I returned to CM7

What was you expecting ?

This is a test build and all that you have reported is known by developer already,read first post ;)

I quote tilal,"ONLY FLASH IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. THIS IS A VERY ALPHA BUILD"

This rom is in very early development,not at all ready for stable use.

If you want stable rom then use cm7,bluemonte,atomic or z3.

These builds are for testing purposes and to give us a taste of ics.

If you want to test and report bugs not in first post,then flash this rom in your spare time and have a play around,see what you can find.

The more we all participate in the testing,the quicker the progress will be,and less strain on developer having to find and fix problems.

Edited by Guest

I just try to help, and what about your post? Think will never waste my time for this. Bye.

There was no insult intended.It just seems as if you did not read the first post.

I am sorry if I came across a bit harsh,I just had flashbacks of when cm7 first came to blade.

The very early official cm7 for blade had many bug reports repeated,some only on the page before.Also,some where overclocking these early builds and reporting bugs on bug tracker.

If the same bugs are reported it will only frustrate the dev as he knows already,and,it will clutter the thread(which is what happened in cm blade thread).

As for overclocking and reporting bugs,well I think its obvious of the trouble that causes.It will make hard work for the dev to fix the problem as overclocking gives false bugs.

On the blade cm thread,no overclocking for bug reports was as much a rule as don't ask for eta.

Edited by Guest

Guest Atomix86
I just try to help, and what about your post? Think will never waste my time for this. Bye.

The point he was making is that re-reporting the same already known bugs isn't really going to help.

Guest PedroVader

Never mind eh!

To be honest, never thought to try a static IP with it, and to think I'm meant to be a techie!

Credit where it's due, tilal is less than half my age, and not much older than my lad, what he's accomplished on these forums and device's is nothing less than incredible, and he shows great maturity in everything he posts, we could all learn from that!

Keep it up tilal!!

Edited by PedroVader

Guest tilal6991
Never mind eh!

To be honest, never thought to try a static IP with it, and to think I'm meant to be a techie!

Credit where it's due, tilal is less than half my age, and not much older than my lad, what he's accomplished on these forums and device's is nothing less than incredible, and he shows great maturity in everything he posts, we could all learn from that!

Keep it up tilal!!

Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

On an other note I've fixed wifi completely - it works perfectly. I've also manged to fix sound to an extent that the rom is usable as a daily rom if you don't need camera :)

Guest victormun

On an other note I've fixed wifi completely - it works perfectly. I've also manged to fix sound to an extent that the rom is usable as a daily rom if you don't need camera :)

Sorry to be pinchy but... what about the overall system stability? (mainly talking about reboots) Have you figured something out yet? :)

Thanks for your amazing job!

Guest tilal6991

Sorry to be pinchy but... what about the overall system stability? (mainly talking about reboots) Have you figured something out yet?

Thanks for your amazing job!

There is a fix by one of the blade devs but it hasn't been published yet.

Guest admanirv

I used this today and must say its a great achievement, i think it will probably need overclocked though to run smooth?

Edited by admanirv
remove bad language

Guest tilal6991
I used this today and must say its a great achievement, i think it will probably need overclocked though to run smooth?

Brunen9 can piss off, if he wants something better why doesn't he build an ICS port himself.

You can switch off animationa in developer settings and it ahould be much smoother.

Guest victormun

There is a fix by one of the blade devs but it hasn't been published yet.

Awesome news, tilal!!! Could you please tell us when that dev publishes it? :) (I'm still going to test every build you release but once I know that the fix is in, I will test if it works properly!)

Thank you!

Guest PedroVader

You're welcome dude.

I'll take that camera free version, I've had this rom on all day, no hangs or reboots yet, far as I'm concerned with the fix applied, it'll a daily for me, dunno about anyone else.

Sent from my ICS ZTE Skate using Tapatalk

Edited by PedroVader

Guest Atomix86

Oh, awesome work man, looking forward to it! :D

Still no file manager, can't seem to find a built in one am I missing something?

No file manager in the rom.What I did was put root explorer in the zip before flashing.

Edited by Guest

On an other note I've fixed wifi completely - it works perfectly.

Sweet man :)

Is there any quick fix to get wifi working untill you release wifi fixed build ?

Edited by Guest

Further update just managed to fix sensors!!! I will test everything thoroughly before releasing on Saturday.

WOW!

Your just awesome tilal.

Are you related to buidbot by any chance,as you seem to work as much? :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest Frankish

Tilal do you have any idea what the random offset message is all about when I flash this? Could it be due to custom partition layout? Looking forward to Saturdays release. I'm glad you're not working totally alone its a lot to take on.