[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

I prefer totally stable ROMs, so I'll stick with CM7 for the moment... let's remember that Ice Armour wouldn't have been possible with tilal in the first place, so hope you get CM9 finished you beast :D

Guest plegdroid

Yeah the colours are not smooth you can see lines of colour. MIUI clock face is an easy one to view it on. But i just want to stress this doesn't bother me enough to expect a fix any time soon! It was merely an observation. In case there is already a fix for any other device floating about already.

just thought it was part of framework that came with the rom, only get to see it on light background, but my phone is set to inverse, so have black with white writing, it's only when something is wrote in red and can't read it it gets changed and I notice it.

Guest Frankish

Has anyone tried bluetooth file receipt from other devices on this ??blink.gif

Unfortunately the kernel has iPhone mode enabled and can't receive files..... wink.gif

I could never get files to transfer on cm7 to be honest i had to download a bluetooth file transfer app.

Guest PedroVader

I'll be testing later, going totally back to basics, newly formatted SD card cos my current one is full of so much random cr** its not true, flashing my must haves to the system partition with the batch apk installer, the rest to data, squeaky clean...;)

If this runs as well as the kernel update has done today, it'll be great...but I already know it will!

Cheers Lalit, now take a break, its Saturday night man!

Edited by PedroVader

Guest JThumar

Aaww..........i use atomic and use bluetooth daily for file transfer from my laptop ......wink.gif

Unfortunately the kernel has iPhone mode enabled and can't receive files..... wink.gif

I could never get files to transfer on cm7 to be honest i had to download a bluetooth file transfer app.

Guest JThumar

You wont believe Pedro i just formatted my SD card as well !! Just for a new start with this new release today !!biggrin.gif

I'll be testing later, going totally back to basics, newly formatted SD card cos my current one is full of so much random cr** its not true, flashing my must haves to the system partition with the batch apk installer, the rest to data, squeaky clean...;)

If this runs as well as the kernel update has done today, it'll be great...but I already know it will!

Cheers Lalit, now take a break, its Saturday night man!