[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

GPS will be an easy fix. I know what's causing it and I know how to fix it - will be fixed in 2 releases from now.

New release going to be uploaded in a few minutes - should fix in call audio / headset issues and improves battery life.

Guest Anthony1989

Was just about to re flash this rom then tilal pops up with another update. Tilal you need to take a few days rest mate, you have had a very long week with the things you have done :D

Guest tilal6991

Was just about to re flash this rom then tilal pops up with another update. Tilal you need to take a few days rest mate, you have had a very long week with the things you have done :D

Lol. After this update and MIUI release will be taking a break for a week or so. :P

Guest JThumar

I have found a biggggg bug........calculator does not work........lol.....tongue.gif

Never mind installed better one from market.........rolleyes.gif

Edited by JThumar

Guest JThumar

Mate a patch or new installer ? Dont want to again go through installations.......huh.gif

Lol. After this update and MIUI release will be taking a break for a week or so. :P

The 20-minute slot I played around with it gave me a couple of things to say:

The Good:

Super Stable! No reboots! Overclocks fine!

ICS!!!

Everything instantly works!

The Bad:

GPS doesn't work

And the big one- the browser feels really choppy- did you disable HW acceleration or something?

Good job Tilal! Pat yourself on the back! Now all we need is Hustle to start showing on TV again and everything'll be great. *sniff*

Guest JThumar

I tend to disagree....browser is way better than the dancing pages of last time with hardware acceleration !!

The 20-minute slot I played around with it gave me a couple of things to say:

The Good:

Super Stable! No reboots! Overclocks fine!

ICS!!!

Everything instantly works!

The Bad:

GPS doesn't work

And the big one- the browser feels really choppy- did you disable HW acceleration or something?

Good job Tilal! Pat yourself on the back! Now all we need is Hustle to start showing on TV again and everything'll be great. *sniff*

Guest rufus2005

well what can I say, great work today tilal and the rest of you guys testing. I had one day away from computer and come home to find ten pages of updates on here and a stable CM9.

Cant believe it, thank you tilal, will wait for your imminent update then get flashing

Guest razzmataz1478

I tend to disagree....browser is way better than the dancing pages of last time with hardware acceleration !!

I've got to disagree, my pages were 'dancing', maybe because I was using dolphin?

It's great to have ics, though I have reverted back to atomic for the moment just while the camera's not working. Great work lalit!

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest razzmataz1478

Please post if my fix works. I only made a call to an automated service but could hear sound. razzmataz...what's wrong with Hull?!

Haha kc, why?

(speed test)

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest godhand

Quick and dirty audio fix for those desperate to use latest build with phone calls working. Just flash zip in recovery no wipes needed. Will do until tilal can up his fixes with gps etc working!

It works, many thanks. I can also say that Link2SD works with ext3 partition. Amazing work guys!

Guest razzmataz1478

Just noticed your signature. I cancelled my KC and stick to tethering as the service is apaaaaaalling.

4g looks to be the future. And their fibre internet looks like it's way overpriced. And my internet always cuts off. And we don't get enough bandwidth to play Xbox and be on laptop at the same time. I hate it.

Hope qualcomm make some cheap 4g chips... :)

Forgot to ask the vital question: East or west?

Edited by razzmataz1478

Guest Frankish

That's great. And we just need GPS fix sorting! Also the colour banding is really bad...seems to be bad on messaging screen... noticeable across keyboard and other areas. Is this cm9 widespread or a device issue?

Also youtube lagginess but that seems to not just be specific to our device too :(

Edited by Frankish

Guest rufus2005

Please post if my fix works. I only made a call to an automated service but could hear sound. razzmataz...what's wrong with Hull?!

thanks a lot Frankish, works a treat

Colour_banding_example01.png

Is this what you mean by colour banding? If so I know what you mean, in some apps its really horrible but others it looks less obvious, never noticed it too much before lol

Edited by Smt923