[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Frankish

Thankyou frankish :D

Are lights disabled still ? I love that one,nice little extra tweak :)

Yes they are. GPS is still broken it seems in the 26th Feb release.

I have the current build installed.

Works:

WiFi

Bluetooth

No Reboots

Facebook Messenger

Avast Security

FIFA 10 (Although unimportant, I just thought I'd state it works)

Proximity Sensor (Called someone, just worked straight off the bat, called 0800 REVERSE to make sure, still worked)

Audio (Music sounds great)

Not Working:

Still having problems with Gallery (I'm not bothered about that, found a pretty cool wall paper I like.)

That's as much as I've tested and I've had it on since 10PM it's now 2:33, and no freezes or reboots. Still to try out those soft keys to make my phone look good.

So thank you Lalit.

Great work as always.

I have the current build installed.

Works:

WiFi

Bluetooth

No Reboots

Facebook Messenger

Avast Security

FIFA 10 (Although unimportant, I just thought I'd state it works)

Proximity Sensor (Called someone, just worked straight off the bat, called 0800 REVERSE to make sure, still worked)

Audio (Music sounds great)

Not Working:

Still having problems with Gallery (I'm not bothered about that, found a pretty cool wall paper I like.)

That's as much as I've tested and I've had it on since 10PM it's now 2:33, and no freezes or reboots. Still to try out those soft keys to make my phone look good.

So thank you Lalit.

Great work as always.

EDIT: Almost forgot, not had a problem with USB connection either.

And my editing skills completely failed. Aw well.

Edited by KMT2K

I've got a tiny little problem: i can't switch permanently to 2G... After a reboot it switches back to 3G... Otherwise the rom is awesome... And it works... :D

Hail 2 the king... XD

Man these soft keys are so cool,feels like I got a galaxy nexus :lol:

Thank you so much Frankish,you just made the whole cm9 experience so much better.

Edited by Guest

Guest PedroVader
Man these soft keys are so cool,feels like I got a galaxy nexus

Thank you so much Frankish,you just made the whole cm9 experience so much better.

Its ace now, proper stable too.

Only problem is finding a rom I'm completely content to use for more than 2 days, too much swapping and changing, fancy trying tillaz's Bravia mod next, but ice cream taste so good:D

Its ace now, proper stable too.

Only problem is finding a rom I'm completely content to use for more than 2 days, too much swapping and changing, fancy trying tillaz's Bravia mod next, but ice cream taste so good:D

I know how you feel mate.I got a back up of Atomic R8,Ice armor 3,cm9,and,miui4.

There is just so much going on for the skate,so I decided to not pick a rom,instead I am having the lot.Good old CWM what would we do without it. :lol:

And yes it is very stable,I just restored all my apps with titanium backup with out even a slight problem.Using opera mobile because the browser is still problem.Right now the only thing I could think I would want is that YouTube and video playback fix,then I would be staying on cm9,only for the softkeys of course :lol:

They are so awesome,I might melt my physical ones so they look like part of the casing :lol:

Joking! please don't try that at home kids.

Edited by Guest

Guest plegdroid

I know how you feel mate.I got a back up of Atomic R8,Ice armor 3,cm9,and,miui4.

There is just so much going on for the skate,so I decided to not pick a rom,instead I am having the lot.Good old CWM what would we do without it. :lol:

And yes it is very stable,I just restored all my apps with titanium backup with out even a slight problem.Using opera mobile because the browser is still problem.Right now the only thing I could think I would want is that YouTube and video playback fix,then I would be staying on cm9,only for the softkeys of course :lol:

They are so awesome,I might melt my physical ones so they look like part of the casing :lol:

Would never have though about opera, just got mini as the main app is 13 meg, very fast with no screen problems, thank you for the head's up :)

Can't get over how well this works, no lag what so ever, won't be using anything else :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest PedroVader

Funny you should say that, I've spent at least an hour looking at them thinking of ways I could get rid!!!rolleyes.gif

Would never have though about opera, just got mini as the main app is 13 meg, very fast with no screen problems, thank you for the head's up :)

Can't get over how well this works, no lag what so ever, won't be using anything else :)

Opera mobile just got an update with option to have more than 9 on speed dial :D

edit: anyone got idea for music player that can match poweramp and work ICS?

Poweramp should work on ics but all it does is fc all the time.

edit2: no worries,just remembered I also purchased playerpro which seems to be working better than when I last used it over a year ago.

Edited by Guest

Guest plegdroid

Opera mobile just got an update with option to have more than 9 on speed dial :D

edit: anyone got idea for music player that can match poweramp and work ICS?

Poweramp should work on ics but all it does is fc all the time.

edit2: no worries,just remembered I also purchased playerpro which seems to be working better than when I last used it over a year ago.

I got the update for today, if you still need a music player that will work with ics, my recommendation would be mort player :)

Guest hugobosslives

unless you've got a touch recovery i won't get rid of the physical buttons just yet ;)

but yer. amazing work on the this rom.

keep it up. no reboots for me since install last night. stable and i used it alot in my lectures today. one freeze when opening facebook but after 25 secs it suddenly came back to me.

do you mean a nandroid restorable backup for those all roms?

Guest rufus2005

anyone got any idea how I can edit proximity sensor settings? I know there is a fix coming up soon but I know the settings I need as I usually edit them myself but the file doesnt exist without calibrating first

Is this photom recovery?

I was wondering that too,but I am thinking maybe tilal is talking about the official touch recovery,which I assume has full touch function but I could be wrong.

I am sure tilal will enlighten us shortly.

Edited by Guest

Guest tilal6991

I was wondering that too,but I am thinking maybe tilal is talking about the official touch recovery,which I assume has full touch function but I could be wrong.

I am sure tilal will enlighten us shortly.

Official touch is what I mean/

Guest PedroVader

I got the update for today, if you still need a music player that will work with ics, my recommendation would be mort player :)

I'm getting along just fine with the official Google Music app, and I'm using BS player for video, all running nicely ;)