[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Frankish
Think I just fixed the bit depth in gradients as well...

Turn up brightness and look on messages screen... Now you think or you know? Lol. Well done mate.

Guest FelixL

Sorry about the guy on android-hilfe stealing you ROM, I'm the responsible mod over there and will have a special eye on him -.-

Just had been busy this weekend.

Guest straks

Hi guys I´m prety new to android devices and i would love to try Tilals ROM on my skate. Is there any more in deep "tutorial" how to instal it in to my device? I clicked through like 50 pages of this thread without much luck same with google or youtube i got the basic idea but i have no clue if i have to root the divice b4 flashing it or how to " FORMAT SYSTEM" or if i have to use the clockworkmod thx for any useful tips or links in advance ^^

Guest gitly-git

Hi guys I´m prety new to android devices and i would love to try Tilals ROM on my skate. Is there any more in deep "tutorial" how to instal it in to my device? I clicked through like 50 pages of this thread without much luck same with google or youtube i got the basic idea but i have no clue if i have to root the divice b4 flashing it or how to " FORMAT SYSTEM" or if i have to use the clockworkmod thx for any useful tips or links in advance ^^

Try this tutorial -on pinned subjects on the first page. All the info you need is there.

Guest straks

Try this tutorial http://android.modac...dated-26-02-12/ -on pinned subjects on the first page. All the info you need is there.

not only i got headache from reading that wall of text got stuck on like step 2 with no options >.< i give up b4 throwing the phone out of window... i should have buy blade where there is tons of nice and clear tutorials or even vids so 3 year old can do it anway thx and enjoy your tuned devices

Guest plegdroid

not only i got headache from reading that wall of text got stuck on like step 2 with no options >.< i give up b4 throwing the phone out of window... i should have buy blade where there is tons of nice and clear tutorials or even vids so 3 year old can do it anway thx and enjoy your tuned devices

evening mate, don't give up on it, have a read of all the sticky threads, and do a bit of research first before jumping straight in at the deep end. I think there are beginners threads that will help, and maybe posting for help here may not have been the best place to post. :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest dt_matthews

i think if you are asking for help you really ought to convey a more grateful demeanour ;)

Guest rufus2005

maybe if you are having problems with the fairly straightforward instructions to root your phone and install clockwordmod, best not to try and install a work in progress rom like this (CM9)

Ive got a nice black and white nokia from 1999 if its more suitable for youwink.gif sorry people couldnt resist after his rather questionable attitude towards us

Guest syst3m68

hmm.. respect for the guy thats making your Android experience better? No? Don't post on forums if you have no idea whats socially acceptable, i.e. what comes out as 'rude'.

I never rooted or unlocked any phones b4 my skate

I found the instructions in wackyd's thread and on this forum most helpfull and successfull

and everyone so far very freindly .

p.s wish I hadnt done it though cos toooooo many roms to try .........dooooooh :D

Edited by ebus

Guest reo2xor

Using Navigation in conjunction with G-LOB for alerts on a daily basis for mostly short trips (<5 miles, <30 mins) and had this issue frequently with maps installed on SD card on both wifi and 3G.

With maps local on device memory, and pre-loading the destination via wifi before setting off, it's working OK including dynamic rerouting. Setting a destination via 3G sometimes incurs "unfortunately maps has closed" but most times will restart and work OK.

Just wondering if this is a timing issue with retrieving map data when 3g coverage is not great and Navigation interprets Maps as having stalled/closed

Yeah navigation closes on me too after a while. We need to maybe grab a logcat of this happening.