[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest raverrr

RLS4 in the mix.

Added so far:

-Added overclockable kernel by Fuzzra

-debugging usb notification removed

-Open VPN modules added (tun.ko+cifs.ko)

-Nemus blue theme removed

-User interface rendered by GPU now (makes the ROM it smooooth :)

The same aplies to the TMV version that i am yet to complete. Possible release this weekend depends on my day job

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Sounds niiiice...will you be adding different colour schemes? Still not sure about the purple, personally I'd prefer a cyan scheme, like CM, of course I understand the rom is not just for me. :)

Might be a nice idea to have a vote on the main colour scheme with a couple of mockup pics?

Also is the graphics acceleration due to this? : http://android.modaco.com/topic/352307-patch-adreno-200-gles-libraries/

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest Titas

So looks like TMV will skip Rls 3 & go straight to Rls4. Running O/c kernel on my Rls 2 but lookin fwd to having all the other improvements too. Btw, congratulations on over 1000 downloads!

Guest raverrr

Sounds niiiice...will you be adding different colour schemes? Still not sure about the purple, personally I'd prefer a cyan scheme, like CM, of course I understand the rom is not just for me. :)

Might be a nice idea to have a vote on the main colour scheme with a couple of mockup pics?

Also is the graphics acceleration due to this? : http://android.modaco.com/topic/352307-patch-adreno-200-gles-libraries/

These will also be added if they work well. They don't accelerate as such. Just improve performance in game. it will be interesting to see what difference they make. Overclocked I scored over 600 in 3d graphix on antutu.and Ann over all score of almost 2 k.

Guest raverrr

So looks like TMV will skip Rls 3 & go straight to Rls4. Running O/c kernel on my Rls 2 but lookin fwd to having all the other improvements too. Btw, congratulations on over 1000 downloads!

Yer it will skip. And thanks :).

Guest FranGlen

you guys doing a fantastic job!

running rls 2 on TMV and have a few things that maybe not been mentioned before...

can you get back the 'make default' on the dialer, contacts and messages apps?

cpumaster really helps to get back battery life, maybe hard coding in the next release? (or something similar)

i tried to get some more themes for nemus, somehow it doesn't recognize i have it installed nor i can find them after downloading. i use sskin instead.. worth a look.

however, amazing what you guys get out of a cheap payg phone.. thanks for that!

Guest app10336

RLS4 in the mix.

Added so far:

-Added overclockable kernel by Fuzzra

-debugging usb notification removed

-Open VPN modules added (tun.ko+cifs.ko)

-Nemus blue theme removed

-User interface rendered by GPU now (makes the ROM it smooooth :)

The same aplies to the TMV version that i am yet to complete. Possible release this weekend depends on my day job

Nice news ! Something for problem with pairing bluetooth ?

Guest raverrr

Merci pour les nouvelles, j’espère que le problème du bluetooth sera résolu ?

Jesper aussi. Mais je promet rien. jai pas encore trouvé le problème.

Guest Reider59

Can I ask one wee favour please? Can you possibly put in a theme or something for those of us who like the present colour scheme? Or even a version with the same colour scheme as now with that swirly pattern onscreen but a R4. I really love it and that's the only thing that would make me hesitate trying out R4. I already added the overclock to my R3 but its cool to have it included in R4. Thankyou if you can, oh and the bluetooth fixed would be good too.

Edited by Reider59

Guest JohnnyZTE

Can I ask a big favour Raverrr, could you add Titanium back up, as it would save us adding WIFI and logging into the Google account, if we could back up straight away, At the moment I have to create an account because for some reason Google never accepts my last one, then down load titanium back up then back up. Then I get conflicts. If titanium was on it from the start you could use it and delete when finished.

just a thought for RLS4. what do you think.

Guest fr0do

These will also be added if they work well. They don't accelerate as such. Just improve performance in game. it will be interesting to see what difference they make. Overclocked I scored over 600 in 3d graphix on antutu.and Ann over all score of almost 2 k.

I added just the GPU acceleration and saw similar results. SetCPU didn't do anything for me, but AntutuCPU registered on tests.

Guest Autrui

Just a beautiful work :) Tried RLS3 this evening, just amazing ! Hope you will release RLS4 this week-end, i would love it. Thanks a lot for your work !

Guest raverrr

Just a beautiful work :) Tried RLS3 this evening, just amazing ! Hope you will release RLS4 this week-end, i would love it. Thanks a lot for your work !

It's ready baring the theme for the SF2 and the TMV version also needs theme and testing.

Guest redcrash

Just came from blade with CM7 to SFII .

Have now installed rls3 and very impressed so far :) thanks .

Does the iplayer app shown i video come with this rom ? I can't find it and when i try to download from market it says phone not compatible ?

Thanks

Guest raverrr

Just came from blade with CM7 to SFII .

Have now installed rls3 and very impressed so far :) thanks .

Does the iplayer app shown i video come with this rom ? I can't find it and when i try to download from market it says phone not compatible ?

Thanks

Welcome! :)

The i player i included was a hacked version. It was removed to save some space but i can link it back to the first post later if you want.

Guest raverrr

Teaser screen shot of RLS4:

post-926286-0-81332600-1331377643_thumb.

As you can see my device is overclocked. The new EGL drivers have been added resulting in a substantial increase in 3D performance.

Guest rocker1234

All set for RLS4 now..

Was on CM7 on my Blade, recently purchased my OSF2 from UK, would straight away try out FnC RLS4 :)

All eyes on raverrr's next post