[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest DrStrange

What was the name of the newspaper feed app in RLS6? Quite liked its minimalist approach. I searched RLS6 zip but can't find it.

Thanks.

Edited by DrStrange

Guest raverrr

What was the name of the newapaper feed app in RLS6? Quite liked its minimalist approach. I searched RLS6 zip but can't find it.

Thanks.

that was part of the geniewidget.apk that was removed for spacesaving

Guest raverrr

That doesn't bother me, dont think I looked in about phone in RLS6

I know it doesnt bother most ppl but atleast i have it covered for when someone does report it lol. Its more OCD than anything else :)

Guest Reider59

I`ve now put R7 on and changed Nemus. No problem there. However, not a problem with R7, but in the past after restoring from Titanium Backup my incoming calls to the android phone have gone to voice box. I turned that off but calls then get switched off the instant they come in. I fixed it in R6 by reinstalling and only manually installing half a dozen Apps at a time, in between checking the phone. I kept going and it worked, everything on and the phone working toot sweet, though it took a while. I guess some old file was causing it (possibly a system file) because it was using old data for an older ROM.

Prior to R7 as the phone was running correctly and especially with voice calls in to the Android Phone I did a backup. Installed R7 and restored all, making sure no old APPS and sustem files with earlier dates went on. Still, not a problem of R7, my incoming calls to the Android phone get blocked and I lose the call. I can repeat the manual restore and fix it but that takes ages. Anyone any idea what file it could be? I looked for dialer, contacts, anything of that nature but no joy. If nobody has an idea while I cook and slobber over my dinner I`ll do it the long way round. I repeat this is not a problem with R7. Might try a new dialer anyway, I find the keys a little plain. Thanks for all you work Raverrr and the other chappy I never recall the name of, muchos grassy bum for the extra file too, thats a keeper for deffo.....

Laters taters

EDIT : fixed now, the long way lol

Edited by Reider59

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

You have converted me to Launcher Pro! I love how smooth it runs, Oh and thank you for the shout out in the OP.

Looking forward for the themes but any idea if any other themes will work?

Guest raverrr

You have converted me to Launcher Pro! I love how smooth it runs, Oh and thank you for the shout out in the OP.

If i was you i would wait :) HC theme almost complete. Just finishing the updater script then testing :)

Edit:lockscreen has a strange offset and forgot analog clock

edit2:Power widjet buttons Causing a b***ache

Guest BenTheHuman

can screenshots be made availible. just so i can see if any visual changes that put me off last time have been altered

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Launcher Pro is definitely the best gingerbread launcher, you should get some skins for the ugly launcher pro widgets tho, there's some really nice ones.

Guest raverrr

can screenshots be made availible. just so i can see if any visual changes that put me off last time have been altered

If you mean the checkboxes and buttons. they are still the same.

Guest Timotei

unsure if launcher pro is better or not, keep on getting popups when moving apps on home screen saying to buy launcher pro plus. also non of the really cool stuff works as it requires plus. my main question is how to get the 'long press on status bar and slide to change brighness' to work? i dont know if im doing it right but nothing happens :/

cheers

Guest raverrr

unsure if launcher pro is better or not, keep on getting popups when moving apps on home screen saying to buy launcher pro plus. also non of the really cool stuff works as it requires plus. my main question is how to get the 'long press on status bar and slide to change brighness' to work? i dont know if im doing it right but nothing happens :/

cheers

by doing it exactlly as you described it lol.hold for 1/2 secs then slide left or right

Guest seefman

I am using F&C RLS 6 at the moment and it seems to run great on my OSF2. Is there any point installing F&C RLS 7? I mean, are there any MAJOR improvements etc. over RLS 6, in practice?

Edited by seefman

Guest AmbushReality

I am using F&C RLS 6 at the moment and it seems to run great on my OSF2. Is there any point installing F&C RLS 7? I mean, are there any MAJOR improvements etc. over RLS 6, in practice?

Changelog.

Guest welshrage

hmmm my wi-fi dont work on this rom... wifi switches on, then switches off after about 20 seconds and it doesnt display any found networks... wifi works great on cm7 and daz's cm9

Guest welshrage

hmmm my wi-fi dont work on this rom... wifi switches on, then switches off after about 20 seconds and it doesnt display any found networks... wifi works great on cm7 and daz's cm9

Guest raverrr

yes it does... (sent with this rom over wifi) :) im sure what you meant to say is you cant get it ti work. Probably down to restoring data between diferent roms.